• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

RobbJK

First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
As a crypto investor I still find NFT's just a scam. I do NOT understand at all the appeal to anyone not making money off of it.
I also don't see the appeal of NFTs.... I kind of think they're like Beanie Babies back in the 90s. Everyone is hoping they'll become valuable at some point, but they probably won't. Now that said, I could see NFTs like the integra's being valuable in the future for collectors (assuming the new integra is as popular as the classics) where a future collector 20-30 years from now would pay a premium to have the original NFT transferred to them along with the car itself.

IntegraAgain

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
5th Gen 2023 Integra A-Spec 6MT - PWP

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I reserved on day one and my credit card was just charged today. Anyone else seeing this? Does it mean anything?

España

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mazda6
So is anyone being told in writing that they will for sure not be charged mandatory dealership accessories and / or market adjustments?

I saw that the GR86 forums are keeping spreadsheets of the dealerships not going through these practices and thought that might be a great idea here.
I’ve spoke to two dealers in South Florida, neither will commit to charging MSRP at this point . Be great to have a list , I’ll check out the one you posted .

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
I’ve spoke to two dealers in South Florida, neither will commit to charging MSRP at this point . Be great to have a list , I’ll check out the one you posted .
Let me guess: Miami Acura and Esserman Acura?

lauren01

First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda CR-Z
So is anyone being told in writing that they will for sure not be charged mandatory dealership accessories and / or market adjustments?

I saw that the GR86 forums are keeping spreadsheets of the dealerships not going through these practices and thought that might be a great idea here.
On the IntegraTalk site, we have a thread with discussion of what dealers have said when asked about MSRP.
A week ahead of opening day, I picked a dealer, confirmed they’d handle my order (reservation really), and if they got the car, it would be no markup over MSRP.
I don’t like even paying MSRP (normally am able to negotiate my price of 10.1% less than MSRP; or a slight profit over invoice) but this is a brave new world.

España

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mazda6
Let me guess: Miami Acura and Esserman Acura?
Esserman Acura and Acura of Pembroke Pines. Acura of Pembroke Pines did say they had not decided yet on the Integra and would let me know , but that they haven’t been marking MSRP up on their other cars like others. So have a little hope there

España

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mazda6
On my way to the Fort Lauderdale Auto Show , crossing my fingers they have the Integra on display

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
Esserman Acura and Acura of Pembroke Pines. Acura of Pembroke Pines did say they had not decided yet on the Integra and would let me know , but that they haven’t been marking MSRP up on their other cars like others. So have a little hope there
I don’t think they will do Mark up on base models. As for Esserman Acura, they always do mark ups with base and Type S. have you tried Miami Acura? Last time I remembered they did Mark Ups.

urbanglowcam

First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S2000
On the IntegraTalk site, we have a thread with discussion of what dealers have said when asked about MSRP.
A week ahead of opening day, I picked a dealer, confirmed they’d handle my order (reservation really), and if they got the car, it would be no markup over MSRP.
I don’t like even paying MSRP (normally am able to negotiate my price of 10.1% less than MSRP; or a slight profit over invoice) but this is a brave new world.
Yeah, this sums it up. Make sure they also clarify about dealer required accessories since that is likely independent of dealer markups and I have been told by some dealerships that these are requirements.

Definitely a different market today than it was a few years back.

edddmaster

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback
I went with Acura of Pembroke Pines. So far spoke to my sales guy twice and he just confirmed color/package but no real details yet.
Regarding MSRP, I saw TLXs there without “market adjustment” but had about 3k worth of tint/protection package etc.

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Interesting. A Pembroke Pines sales guy on the Facebook group said no markup over msrp.

Mine insists that they do not sell over msrp and they have several thousand 5 star google reviews. Recent too. They do have a dealer add on package. But unlike most dealers that charge 2-3k for nitrogen tire air and a bunch of BS, theirs is well under 2k and is ceramic coating and all weather floor mats. But they only do that on cars coming to the lot. Special ordered cars only get that if requested. So it should be 100% msrp with nothing extra. But I’ll admit I am nervous about it.

It’s weird to me there could be justification for market adjustment on a brand new model. There aren’t any being sold used. Nothing to reference. And Acura JUST worked out the price, in THIS market. How would it need an immediate market adjustment???