• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Linas19

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda Insight, Subaru Impreza, Subaru Outback
I get a different error… It says personal address detected when I’m inputting the contract address in
Use contract # and token ID. The token ID is basically your order in the number of people who have downloaded the NGI NFT. the token ID should range between 1-500.

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Not knowing much about how NFT’s work and struggling last night to finally get it all working all while wrapping my head around wallets and NFT’s and opensea.

Now I’m curious how we will get the NFT to “transform” when we take delivery. Since my specific token is owned by my wallet, what will be the method to transform that specific token? And how will it know I took delivery? The funny part is that I didn’t care much about the NFT. But now that I have it im excited and glad I got one. Can’t wait to see the unique version of it.

Linas19

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda Insight, Subaru Impreza, Subaru Outback
Not knowing much about how NFT’s work and struggling last night to finally get it all working all while wrapping my head around wallets and NFT’s and opensea.

Now I’m curious how we will get the NFT to “transform” when we take delivery. Since my specific token is owned by my wallet, what will be the method to transform that specific token? And how will it know I took delivery? The funny part is that I didn’t care much about the NFT. But now that I have it im excited and glad I got one. Can’t wait to see the unique version of it.
All good questions that I am also eager to get answered. The NFT should be transferable to another wallet such as Coinbase. People dealing with cryptocurrency should be familiar with Coinbase because it is one of the popular trading platforms/wallets.

eth700

First Name
Elliot
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 Prius 2018 X5

VCGood

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra A-Spec Technology Liquid Carbon CVT
Figured out my problem. Here's the solution for ' personal address detected' when inputting contract ID. IF you
-Downloaded Metamask app on mobile and created an account
-Went to pc browser and downloaded everything, restored/linked account then redeemed the NFT
-Went back on Metamask mobile app and tried to manually import NFT but gives personal address detected error

Solution: Trying import NFT on ETH Main Network when its supposed to be on Polygon Mainnet
-Click on sidebar on top left and click settings
-Click on Networks and add network
-Input information from here - Polygon Server Info
-Now you can import NFT

Also idk if we can give out our # but I'm a # between 10-15 gang

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 Honda Civic Si Sedan (FA5)
I must be getting old and crotchety. Are you all speaking English? I have no idea what any of this NFT hoop-la is all about, or even what it is or does. My head is spinning reading all of that jazz. :confused1:

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
You know what would be bad ass? If it transforms to what we ordered with some sort of unique background. And then in the acuraverse we can race them around with each other.

TheRas900

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'18 Macan S, '16 ES350 and hopefully a '23 Integra
I ordered on 3/13 and didn't get the NFT. Interesting to gauge how many orders they've actually received.
Given the above messages and wanting to keep my options open come delivery in case the car or deal underwhelms, I'm not too sad I didn't get the NFT!

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Is the NFT worth the headache?
I'm not bothering with it. Just give me my car asap.
I wasn’t into it but now that I got it I love it. Definitely worth it imo.

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
I ordered on 3/13 and didn't get the NFT. Interesting to gauge how many orders they've actually received.
Given the above messages and wanting to keep my options open come delivery in case the car or deal underwhelms, I'm not too sad I didn't get the NFT!
I’ve been wondering if they even went over the 500. Clearly they did. Good news.

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
I’ve been wondering if they even went over the 500. Clearly they did. Good news.
They went over it the same day it opened for reservations.