• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Doublestack00

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Si (sold) 2020 Type R (sold) 1994 Honda Acty
Well, there’s a lot I like about the new Integra, but I’m definitely going to have to see one in person before committing to it. I do wish a heated steering wheel and ventilated seats would be included in the tech package though, even with additional cost.

I can’t drive a stick, so I’d be looking at the CVT, and I’m not sure how I feel about that. Maybe I’ll go to the Honda dealership and hope they have a civic hatch to test out, and an accord 2.0 as a point of comparison.

2.0 Accord with the 10 speed will blow this out of the water.

Hondabob

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic Si
Agreed. Base is great for those who were looking at the Civic ST and wanted a different exterior with the same hatchback functionality + 20HP. I'm sure this car will sell well.

Unfortunately, the CVT is a non-starter for me and I can't justify spending 35-36k for the same 200HP as the 28k Si. Looks like Acura is pushing enthusiasts for the Type S? I just hope the performance is well worth the price.
Idk we will see what the plan is.. I don’t think they have one at all. I think they are In between trying to sell 20-30 year olds and also trying to sell the older crowd. And this is the mess you get when that happens.
I agree on the CVT but for myself, There are a lot of cars that are 35 or less than give as much or more than this car does so you have plenty of other options fortunately!

Jessegovols

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 Honda CRV EXL, 2004 Acura TSX Manual Previous: 92 Mazda MX6 GT, 93 Mitsubishi 3000 GT VR4, 99 Honda Civic Si
Assuming the top trim is 35k. I think the winner is the base model it’s exactly what people want which is hatchback Si. It’s just the manual people who have to pay more, which sucks but hey at least you have the option.
Yeah would have been perfect to offer manual in all trims, especially base. Still, it's cool that for once you can get all the goodies with the fully loaded Aspec with a manual. Really thinking hard about that Blue.

Jessegovols

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 Honda CRV EXL, 2004 Acura TSX Manual Previous: 92 Mazda MX6 GT, 93 Mitsubishi 3000 GT VR4, 99 Honda Civic Si
So, if we reserve and order one of these do we get it at MSRP or are we still going to have to go thru dealer shenanigans like ADM and such ?

Hondabob

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic Si
So, if we reserve and order one of these do we get it at MSRP or are we still going to have to go thru dealer shenanigans like ADM and such ?
You will have to work with your dealer to get the deal done, so you will have to find a dealer willing to give you a good price

bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bullitt
Still going to have to deal with ADM, unless Acura punishes/pushes back on the dealers for it.

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Civic EXL HB 2023 Integra A Spec Tech
Well i am happy to say I reserved an Integra Tech model! Liquid Carbon/ Red interior! Looking to add all the Acura accessories.
I wanted the blue so bad but couldn’t live with a red interior. Wife wouldn’t allow it.
for what I consider to me my last ICE car I’m pleased I waited. Although I can’t lie and say I didn’t have other cars at the ready.
My SA already confirmed my order and told me once they get build date they’ll bring me in. No dealer accessories as of yet but I’ll be getting a heated steering wheel for sure

Acura_CSX_4eva

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2010 Acura Manual Transmission + Nav + Heated Leather
oh MAN! I hope Liquid Carbon Metallic + Orchid interior gets available later instead of the ebony/red interior OR i'd have to get the Apex blue pearl orchid! ?

Silvy_

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Type R
Is it just me or does this look way better than the yellow one they showed off? Like body lines and proportions are sleeker and more on line with the other Acura models. And also where is the yellow paint?

Doublestack00

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Si (sold) 2020 Type R (sold) 1994 Honda Acty
This is out as an option for me now.

Waiting to see the Type S specs, if its a turd like this then the Type R it is.

pomegranate

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Mazda 3 Hatch
Idk we will see what the plan is.. I don’t think they have one at all. I think they are In between trying to sell 20-30 year olds and also trying to sell the older crowd. And this is the mess you get when that happens.
I agree on the CVT but for myself, There are a lot of cars that are 35 or less than give as much or more than this car does so you have plenty of other options fortunately!
You don't think they'll make a Type S at all? Either way it's fine for me since I have a functioning car atm and will probably be looking at the next model year.

Watching Redline Review's review, I really love the way this thing looks especially in red. I love the functionality and the look of the liftback. It offers "less" than the Mazda 3 2.5 Turbo, but I'm more interested in this now. Definitely emotional driven.

Mannyp93

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2010 Civic EX, 2016 Civic EX
Is it just me or does this look way better than the yellow one they showed off? Like body lines and proportions are sleeker and more on line with the other Acura models. And also where is the yellow paint?
i think yellow was the WORST color they could have shown it in and the "Integra logo" was super distracting.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
This is far from a game changer for Acura. In base form, it's borderline lame. 17" wheels. 215 tires. No power increase over the Si. Hugely disappointed.