• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

1997 Acura Integra WONT START

rdxchris

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1997 Acura Integra Sedan
Hello, so a while back I was driving my integra on the freeway and I was pushing it a little extra hard and I see a check engine light on, I read the code and I’m misfiring on 3 cylinders, I try to drive it then it stalls on me and wouldn’t start afterwards (mind you it’s automatic), it still doesn’t start, I replaced the entire distributor cause I was not getting spark and it still won’t start, it just cranks but won’t start, please help me and any advice on what else it could possibly be, I am getting fuel aswell.

jayy_swish

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra
Hello, so a while back I was driving my integra on the freeway and I was pushing it a little extra hard and I see a check engine light on, I read the code and I’m misfiring on 3 cylinders, I try to drive it then it stalls on me and wouldn’t start afterwards (mind you it’s automatic), it still doesn’t start, I replaced the entire distributor cause I was not getting spark and it still won’t start, it just cranks but won’t start, please help me and any advice on what else it could possibly be, I am getting fuel aswell.
Sheesh taking this forum old school lol. After changing the distributor are you getting spark or no?