• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

OEM Acura Car Cover

fsfishnchips

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A-Spec 6speed
Hi anyone using this ?

the description doesn't tell much , (eg. how many layers..etc)

1708034536139.png

• SKU:08P34-3S5-200
  • Description:
    Specifically designed for your Integra, the Car Cover reduces exposure to the elements to help keep your new car’s paint looking new longer. Weather-resistant and breathable to help prevent condensation from forming between cover and car. Soft, non-abrasive liner helps prevent scratching clear-coat paint finish. Security cable and lock help protect against theft. Washable with mild detergent. Includes storage bag.

jayy_swish

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra
Hi anyone using this ?

the description doesn't tell much , (eg. how many layers..etc)

1708034536139.png

• SKU:08P34-3S5-200
  • Description:
    Specifically designed for your Integra, the Car Cover reduces exposure to the elements to help keep your new car’s paint looking new longer. Weather-resistant and breathable to help prevent condensation from forming between cover and car. Soft, non-abrasive liner helps prevent scratching clear-coat paint finish. Security cable and lock help protect against theft. Washable with mild detergent. Includes storage bag.
Although I haven’t bought one for the integra. I did buy the Honda cover for my 10gen civic hatch. I’m sure it’s similar. It was honestly very sturdy, thick, and good quality. Was molded to the car perfectly. I had it covering my car for 8 months outside while I was deployed. When I came back the cover was extremely dirty but the car was 90% clean. Cover held up the CA winter + beginning of summer. Wasn’t falling apart or tearing after being in the sun for so long. Even throw it in the wash to clean and it was fine. Only thing is the heat from the sun still cooked my gloss black vinyl wrap on my roof. But before I left it was about towards the end of its life anyways. Just sitting there for 8 months just finished the job. Held up for 2 years before my car got totaled. Ended up selling the car cover. I will without a hesitation buy another one for the integra when it comes time for me to leave again.

OP
OP
fsfishnchips

fsfishnchips

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A-Spec 6speed
Thank you for the quick feedback, sounds like it justifies their asking price.

Thank you for your service !