• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
But we don't know what it is... 😂

CYBR808

First Name
Kai
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20/'23 Civic Type R
The clip from the original posters IG story really changed my perspective. Looks nice and beefy when parked normal next to others and not perfectly lit in a showroom
07BAC6EF-B2F5-4356-88CC-43F225F21BE7.jpeg

Tw1stedlog1k

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M2 Competition
I was thinking there might be too much red going on with the calipers and tail lights but this looks pretty good.

Side note, I'm glad these wheels will be much easier to clean and I'll be adding lower dusting pads to the list of future mods.

VarmintCong

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Si sedan (now 2023 Ford Focus ST-Line X)
The clip from the original posters IG story really changed my perspective. Looks nice and beefy when parked normal next to others and not perfectly lit in a showroom
07BAC6EF-B2F5-4356-88CC-43F225F21BE7.jpeg
yeah, I actually like the car better in these pics than the marketing photos, where the butt looks enormous somehow.

I really like the way it looks in these pics.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
This pic gives me Mustang GT vibes, which is not a bad thing.
I was thinking the same thing. Still don't know how I feel about that price.

js4square

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic lx 2016 MT
Not a fan of this kind of red but I must admit it looks better than I thought… still more of a rally red kind of red fan… but seeing this color makes me hope we will see the black and the LCM colorway soon !!

TeggyTypeS

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S LCM/Red
I like the red but I think I am still team LCM(Apex Blue is a close second). I still don't like the price but I am going to try and secure one of the 200 on Thursday. The car is going to hold its value as long as dealers continue to mark up the FL5/ITS and I have a dealer doing MSRP so I'll give it a go.

SolarTrans

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
LCM+Red ITS
Really wish they incorporated the fender flares more gradually. FL5 and G80 for example—the flares look so natural. ITS looks like an aftermarket widebody kit.