• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

lauren01

First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda CR-Z
Agreed. That being said 3M isn’t the best. Even their top trim stuff. Tint companies go back and forth in cycles with tech and at some point in the cycle one is at the top. Currently Suntek and XPel are the best tints.
Thanks for the tip. I’ve got more shopping around to do.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I don’t limit my choices by door count, it’s more about what the entire package offers me. As a single person who rarely takes along more than one person I find that hatchback utility is more useful to me than a backseat. That does not mean I don’t see any value at all in 4 seats, just that for the right car I can go in either direction. And the Integra is still small for a family road trip or hanging all together in a car anyway. I would buy a MDX Type-S for that if I could.
I currently have a Prius and have done many 500+ mile road trips with 2 adults and 3 kids in it. The hatch allows plenty of room for 1 or 2 week getaways.

jd2157

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan MSM
I don’t limit my choices by door count, it’s more about what the entire package offers me. As a single person who rarely takes along more than one person I find that hatchback utility is more useful to me than a backseat. That does not mean I don’t see any value at all in 4 seats, just that for the right car I can go in either direction. And the Integra is still small for a family road trip or hanging all together in a car anyway. I would buy a MDX Type-S for that if I could.
It’ll be cool once an RDX type s and hopefully an entry level suv lands in Type S trim. These old knees are going to need a higher seat sooner or later.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
It’ll be cool once an RDX type s and hopefully an entry level suv lands in Type S trim. These old knees are going to need a higher seat sooner or later.
maybe this summer if rumors are right

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
RDX won’t get a Type S till next gen and even then we don’t know if it’ll be ICE powered or EV.

NeoDiNardo

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Red Honda Civic Type R
I’ve found across various reviews that the MDX and TLX are just too big and heavy to ever truely be god level. Not like the light and nimble Integra Type-S or the GR Corolla could be. However, the smaller RDX Type-S just might have some decent potential.

Xcfool

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Liquid Carbon Tech 6spd
If the prodution Integra did have Brembo's it would have long ago been emphasized by Acura and we'd be seeing a hefty increase to the msrp. Does a 200hp/192tq street car warrant them or Acura's intent for this car? Not IMO.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Does the Integra have Brembo breaks or just in house breaks?
Same brakes as the SI have. Just a bit larger then standard Civic brakes.

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
RDX won’t get a Type S till next gen and even then we don’t know if it’ll be ICE powered or EV.
What are your thoughts on the Cadillac Lyric/Honda Prolouge/Acura ? EV triplets being the next gen RDX?

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
What are your thoughts on the Acura “Lyric” EV being the RDX?
RDX won’t use the Lyric powertrain per say. It will be an SUV but don’t know the size yet and or name. Based on specs I think it will help boost sales for Acura as well as the Prologue for Honda

Josh2201

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra, 2020 Yamaha MT09
Talk above ev genuinely makes me sad. I'm not ready to admit ev will take over ice. And I sure as hell am not convinced the research has been done to positively say its better for our planet! Even if they say it's "the answer". That's a whole new conversation though.

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
Talk above ev genuinely makes me sad. I'm not ready to admit ev will take over ice. And I sure as hell am not convinced the research has been done to positively say its better for our planet! Even if they say it's "the answer". That's a whole new conversation though.
Understandable and I still personally don’t like EV’s, But do they sell a lot of… they sure do so it’s just a marketing thing to go by and that’s why everyone is jumping on now.

Josh2201

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra, 2020 Yamaha MT09
Understandable and I still personally don’t like EV’s, But do they sell a lot of… they sure do so it’s just a marketing thing to go by and that’s why everyone is jumping on now.
Definitely. I got roped in when the Ford lightning got unveiled.. and then the ev silverado. Very cool and nice tech. Very good marketing. But. I'm not there yet. I like the sounds of a real engine.
We are just too many years away for it to be a replacement. And I personally don't like this change. And....
Electricity prices will soar when evs take over...we're all just suckers thinking it's a good efficient idea.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I looked at using the Costco Auto program for the Civic HB ST. They found a dealer willing to order one for me. With the integra maybe a discount on accessories??
Screenshot_20220522-213137.png