• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Linas19

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda Insight, Subaru Impreza, Subaru Outback
I reserved the A-spec with tech package in white exterior. It only had the red interior as an option.

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Civic EXL HB 2023 Integra A Spec Tech
I reserved the A-spec with tech package in white exterior. It only had the red interior as an option.
Yea it was a limited choice of color combo's this first initial run of integra's. Once the first deliveries happen, there's a dealer list of color choices (interior/exterior) that's floating around showing what will be available.

Linas19

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda Insight, Subaru Impreza, Subaru Outback
Yea it was a limited choice of color combo's this first initial run of integra's. Once the first deliveries happen, there's a dealer list of color choices (interior/exterior) that's floating around showing what will be available.
That’s right. I plan to test drive with my family and then make a decision.

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Car(s)
17 HBS, 18 SI, 18 CTR, 14 Ridgeline
I ordered Platinum White Pearl with the red leather interior and I'm really having second thoughts about the red.. Kinda sucks that the options are so limited. I would have chosen black interior if I could. Perhaps the dealers have more control regarding this?
We did the white with red inside.

pomegranate

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Mazda 3 Hatch
Since I’m in Canada I mentally reserved Liquid Carbon/Red. I too am second guessing a red interior but not that LC… it looks so good in pics.
I really want Liquid Carbon w/ red interiors and that carbon fiber spoiler. Any ideas on how much the CF spoiler costs?

NeoDiNardo

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Red Honda Civic Type R
I just put $500 down on an Apex Blue Pearl Exterior and Orchid Interior 2023 Acura Integra A-Spec with the Technology Package and 6-Speed Manual. My allotment was done at a corporate Acura dealer that thankfully only does MSRP and the car is estimated to arrive in May.

The Apex Blue Pearl exterior was simply too gorgeous for me to pass on despite my strong preference for a bold red interior (1st choice) or a Batman ebony interior (2nd choice). Sadly the Apex Blue Pearl only comes with the Orchid interior for the preorders. So I figured I’d just live with the Orchid interior for now and subsequently trade up for a Type S version later on anyway.

However, after studying the interior pictures it does not look that hard to me to swap out the colored seats, armrest, 4 inside door panels, and optionally the steering wheel and shift knob (for the contrast stitching to match). Is there anyone out there with the same A-Spec with the Technology Package Trim Level that has a red or a black interior that wants an Orchid interior? We can meet up if you are close enough, I’m in NJ, and we can do this when all the parts are still brand new. Swippy Swappy.

If nobody wants to trade the interior parts, and I don’t trade it in for a Type S variant, and I decide to keep the car for the long haul, I might be able to have the car custom reupholstered in real fine leather. Or I might be able to order the parts as replacement parts from Acura. However, that will likely be super expensive as you can’t always order just the part you need, you often have to order whole assembly sections sometimes.

Last edited:

long_road

First Name
TR
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda Accord, Jeep Wrangler, Nissan Hardbody
For what it's worth... my dealer reached out to me and said they were "working on my order" and asked to confirm details. I said I wanted the white exterior, but not the red interior. I asked if I could get white ext with all black (ebony) interior. They said, "Sure, no problem."

I know, I know... this is a "my dealer said" post. But, they didn't seem to think there was any issue with it. I guess I'll find out when the car actually shows up.

When you read the "terms and conditions" on the reservation page, it's a little vague. But it definitely indicates the reservation is really just to establish "your place in line", so to speak, with your selected dealer. And you'll then work with that dealer to place your order.

So far, that's the process I've followed.

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
I just put $500 down on an Apex Blue Pearl Exterior and Orchid Interior 2023 Acura Integra A-Spec with the Technology Package and 6-Speed Manual. My allotment was done at a corporate Acura dealer that thankfully only does MSRP and the car is estimated to arrive in May.

The Apex Blue Pearl exterior was simply too gorgeous for me to pass on despite my strong preference for a bold red interior (1st choice) or a Batman ebony interior (2nd choice). Sadly the Apex Blue Pearl only comes with the Orchid interior for the preorders. So I figured I’d just live with the Orchid interior for now and subsequently trade up for a Type S version later on anyway.

However, after studying the interior pictures it does not look that hard to me to swap out the colored seats, armrest, 4 inside door panels, and optionally the steering wheel and shift knob (for the contrast stitching to match). Is there anyone out there with the same A-Spec with the Technology Package Trim Level that has a red or a black interior that wants an Orchid interior? We can meet up if you are close enough, I’m in NJ, and we can do this when all the parts are still brand new. Swippy Swappy.

If nobody wants to trade the interior parts, and I don’t trade it in for a Type S variant, and I decide to keep the car for the long haul, I might be able to have the car custom reupholstered in real fine leather. Or I might be able to order the parts as replacement parts from Acura. However, that will likely be super expensive as you can’t always order just the part you need, you often have to order whole assembly sections sometimes.
Congratulations! Great to hear you choose Apex Blue. That color was a strong 2nd choice for me but I ended up going Liquid Carbon with Red because from the photos it just looks stunning!! Now like you mentioned about trading up to the Type S. i think most of the people who reserved one are going to do that. Some of us have our lease running out and needed a car in the meantime to hold us for the Type S which is what I’m doing as well. I would suspect Type S to be released at the end of this year or possibly early next year. It’s still going to be a great car nonetheless.

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
I ordered the Platinum White Pearl on Red with the 6MT, and felt incredibly lucky to find it was one of the very few preorder options since it was my end all be all #1 configuration.

I've been reluctantly sitting on a waiting list for a 2022 Si since December and digesting every bit of YouTube content I could possibly find, all the while wishing the Si had a hatch and more amenities--if the US got the Canada spec, I probably would've had fewer reservations, as the reviews are very positive. The US model is just bare-bones in comparison. I debated the Civic Touring with the hatch and 6MT, as well as the older Accord Sport 2.0T with 6MT, but reviews on the transmission feel is resoundingly negative for each. I want a 6MT, but a good 6MT--why hunt for a car in this market so you can row your own gears if it feels like garbage?

I had 0 interest in this new Integra (maybe even less than 0) when it was shown in yellow... but when the configurations leaked and one of y'all did that color overlay video, I was sold. This thing looks good. The mechanical guts of a well-received (albeit too tame for some) Civic Si plus the practicality of a hatchback, a functional cabin layout with all the tech one could reasonably expect, a reserved (very good looking in person) exterior color with a surprising interior color that'll likely make some go "are you kidding me?". Totally not kidding, I plan on keeping this car a very long time, I just hope the synthetic leather is tough enough to withstand my toddler!

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
For what it's worth... my dealer reached out to me and said they were "working on my order" and asked to confirm details. I said I wanted the white exterior, but not the red interior. I asked if I could get white ext with all black (ebony) interior. They said, "Sure, no problem."

I know, I know... this is a "my dealer said" post. But, they didn't seem to think there was any issue with it. I guess I'll find out when the car actually shows up.

When you read the "terms and conditions" on the reservation page, it's a little vague. But it definitely indicates the reservation is really just to establish "your place in line", so to speak, with your selected dealer. And you'll then work with that dealer to place your order.

So far, that's the process I've followed.
This is the dealer order info from my dealer. They can only order the combo you chose.

Attachments

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
so by the sounds of it, it might be my dealer is one of the few who are not touching base and giving me any info lol JK

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I'm in all honesty not worried. The dealers have cars they want to sell and until build dates are loaded and they can go in and plug reservation numbers against it, not much they can do. I feel we on the forums get more info than they do, thanks to Tiger! LOL