• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2000 Integra GSR
The redline review with that Red Aspec Paint caught my eye. Though not yet available, I am 50/50 on a Black ext/Red int now - or Red ext/ Blk Int when available.

??

long_road

First Name
TR
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda Accord, Jeep Wrangler, Nissan Hardbody
I reserved the White/Red combo, but for what it's worth I'm pretty sure these reservations aren't "orders". The text on the page said the options for the reservations were limited, but that there'd be more color combos available when you actually order. I expect to be able to get white exterior with all black ebony interior. If not... then I'm out. Ha. No way am I buying a car with red upholstery...

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Civic EXL HB 2023 Integra A Spec Tech
I reserved the White/Red combo, but for what it's worth I'm pretty sure these reservations aren't "orders". The text on the page said the options for the reservations were limited, but that there'd be more color combos available when you actually order. I expect to be able to get white exterior with all black ebony interior. If not... then I'm out. Ha. No way am I buying a car with red upholstery...
correct. The $500 is a lead for your dealer to get you an order placed. Once build and slots start getting loaded you’ll be able to configure and place your order through your dealer

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
correct. The $500 is a lead for your dealer to get you an order placed. Once build and slots start getting loaded you’ll be able to configure and place your order through your dealer
Neither are correct. The page said more combos will be available when normal orders open. All integras for the first few months will be from these preorders only. Dealers won’t have access to order extra units, which will have more color combos, for some time. This is per my dealer. So you’ll be able to get your white with black. But not with this preorder. You’ll need to cancel it and wait for normal order banks to open which is unknown right now.

It’s also not a lead. It is indeed an order. Acura sends the dealer the $500 and the res number and then allocates a unit for that reservation to that dealer. The dealer then will technically “order” that unit exactly how it’s shown in the reservation. Acura as we speak is already starting to make units based on what was preordered. The limited selection allows them to be more efficient.

My dealer cranks out type s’. They’re one of the top in the nation. So I’m confident they know how Acura preorders work.

Last edited:

jd2157

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan MSM
Since I’m in Canada I mentally reserved Liquid Carbon/Red. I too am second guessing a red interior but not that LC… it looks so good in pics.

Steve182022

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'18 Civic LX coupe, 6 spd; '20 Civic Sport sdn, 6
Neither are correct. The page said more combos will be available when normal orders open. All integras for the first few months will be from these preorders only. Dealers won’t have access to order extra units, which will have more color combos, for some time. This is per my dealer. So you’ll be able to get your white with black. But not with this preorder. You’ll need to cancel it and wait for normal order banks to open which is unknown right now.

It’s also not a lead. It is indeed an order. Acura sends the dealer the $500 and the res number and then allocates a unit for that reservation to that dealer. The dealer then will technically “order” that unit exactly how it’s shown in the reservation. Acura as we speak is already starting to make units based on what was preordered. The limited selection allows them to be more efficient.

My dealer cranks out type s’. They’re one of the top in the nation. So I’m confident they know how Acura preorders work.
Reposting all of the color combinations you listed in another thread:
Screenshot_20220313-111542_Gallery.jpg

I'm thinking base model with Liquid Carbon and Black interior. I can wait.

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Reposting all of the color combinations you listed in another thread:
Screenshot_20220313-111542_Gallery.jpg

I'm thinking base model with Liquid Carbon and Black interior. I can wait.
Correct. These combos will be available after preorders have been delivered and dealers can place normal orders.

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Just preordered an Apex Blue/Orchid 6MT earlier this morning!
Awesome

makes me wonder if Acura hasn’t met their reservation limit? Or what the initial capacity is going to be. Doesn’t sound like anyone has been met with a “waiting list”yet Three days post it going live

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Awesome

makes me wonder if Acura hasn’t met their reservation limit? Or what the initial capacity is going to be. Doesn’t sound like anyone has been met with a “waiting list”yet Three days post it going live
For real. It says right on it that you could be waitlisted. But since people are still preordering it makes you wonder, demand must be really low so far. Unless their definition of limited was a ton.

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
For real. It says right on it that you could be waitlisted. But since people are still preordering it makes you wonder, demand must be really low so far. Unless their definition of limited was a ton.
Right. Part of me thinks it’s marketing. There won’t be a waiting list. They’ll take all the preorders they can get and just build them out.
personally speaking my dealer has no updates or anything. I’m waiting for someone on the forums to let us know they’ve got movement so I can press my guy lol jk

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Better for us that preordered.

OP
OP
raymeibaum

raymeibaum

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
None
Unsurprisingly, many dealers seem to be in the dark, or have inconsistent understandings on the ins and outs of the reservation process. I spoke with my dealer yesterday to confirm my reservation, and when I inquired about ordering a black interior instead of red, they told me it would be no problem. I specifically asked if this change would increase the time I would wait for the car to be built and they told me no ?‍♂

I guess we'll just have to wait and see how the build dates shake out. I'm the first in line for the Integra at my dealer, but my build isn't one of the reservation options offered. I'm curious to see what happens next.

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Unsurprisingly, many dealers seem to be in the dark, or have inconsistent understandings on the ins and outs of the reservation process. I spoke with my dealer yesterday to confirm my reservation, and when I inquired about ordering a black interior instead of red, they told me it would be no problem. I specifically asked if this change would increase the time I would wait for the car to be built and they told me no ?‍♂

I guess we'll just have to wait and see how the build dates shake out. I'm the first in line for the Integra at my dealer, but my build isn't one of the reservation options offered. I'm curious to see what happens next.
Yeah, they definitely don’t know what they’re talking about. Most Acura dealers are super low volume. And sales guys on top of that usually don’t know anything. They won’t even have the option for that combo yet and won’t for a while. Sounds like the sales guy doesn’t know that it was limited combos and thinks sure you can order whatever color. But that’s a classic uneducated sales guy.

When the time comes for dealers to place preorder orders, which with Acura are once a month now as opposed to on demand, they will have the same options we had on the preorder site. And each dealer order will have to have a reservation number linked to it to make sure they aren’t ordering extra units.

If you could just preorder and then have the dealer order whatever color combo you wanted, what was the point of having limited combos available? It would have just been a generic reservation instead.

Last edited:

TheRas900

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'18 Macan S, '16 ES350 and hopefully a '23 Integra
Anyone notice not all the dealers are options to select? We have 4 dealers close by and only 2 were possible to select. Maybe the others already had their allocations filled?
I, too, was suprised to get a slot 4 days after go live.