• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Nessism

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 EX-T Civic
So...$30K. What features will differentiate the new Integra from the Honda SI which is $2k less? The hatchback body adds some cost so there is that but what else? Will they bring back heated seats? Leather seats? Hoping they don't pile on cost just because the badge says Acura.

captlwr

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Acura ILX A-Spec with exterior Mods
ILX was a failure. Integra is the perfect name to increase sales of their compact 4 door. Anyone with real emotional ties to the name love that it’s back. People who don’t are just mad that they can’t afford it tbh.

Guess what folks. The 3rd gen looked NOTHING like the boxy 1st gen that had flip lights. Did people call the 3rd gen a fake integra? No. Because evolution of design is a thing. This is a real integra because Acura said it is. It’s that simple. Dry your tears.
Oh I can "afford" it - and will also take a good look - as far as the ILX being a "failure" that's your opinion - I have one and it's a perfect example of my 1987 M5 even tho FWD and Auto and 4 cyl - like I said I'll take a good look when they come in to dealers - all Im saying is that the name INTEGRA is basically MIS-underatood by the current Haters

bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bullitt
So...$30K. What features will differentiate the new Integra from the Honda SI which is $2k less? The hatchback body adds some cost so there is that but what else? Will they bring back heated seats? Leather seats? Hoping they don't pile on cost just because the badge says Acura.
1. people wanted an Si hatch, this fills that.
2. the Civic Touring is 29.4K, this is likely going to be that + Si drivetrain for 30-31K

The same argument was attempted to be made then the RSX came out, why would you ever buy the base model over RSX the Si?

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
Some things the Integra could get are:
ELS 3D Audio with roof mounted speakers
Digital Gauge design from the MDX instead of Civic
Leather seats with UltraSuade seats as well as lumbar because for some reason the Civic doesn’t have it.
Air Vents in the back seat
Full LED exterior lighting
Full LED interior

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
I love how people were also hating on the RSX when it came out as a "fat pig that's just a slow heavy Si" until the Type-S come out then everyone suddenly loved the car but hated the price.
Yep. And it was a fat 2800 lbs too lol. I remember when the 350z was considered a pig at 3300 lbs. These days that’s light.

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Should have all of the above. Leather, heated and maybe cooled seats. I’ve also seen speculation from those at the event about more power. Acura apparently confirmed a few other things after the live event to those in person. Things like fwd for example. They also confirmed that the front brakes are standard for the base. Those are large 4 pot brembos. Why would Acura feel it needed bigger brakes than the Si of it doesn’t have more power. Adding to that speculation is the 5hp drop on the Si this year. Maybe to give that much more of a gap between the 2 cars.

Last edited:

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Oh I can "afford" it - and will also take a good look - as far as the ILX being a "failure" that's your opinion - I have one and it's a perfect example of my 1987 M5 even tho FWD and Auto and 4 cyl - like I said I'll take a good look when they come in to dealers - all Im saying is that the name INTEGRA is basically MIS-underatood by the current Haters
I never said the ILX wasn’t a sweet car. But from a money pov for Honda, it was a failure.

But yes, the haters don’t understand real integra history. If they did, they wouldn’t be haters and would see this as an evolution of the line.

Here’s some spin for everyone saying it’s just an ILX. Maybe this whole time the ILX was really just an Integra…

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
1. people wanted an Si hatch, this fills that.
2. the Civic Touring is 29.4K, this is likely going to be that + Si drivetrain for 30-31K

The same argument was attempted to be made then the RSX came out, why would you ever buy the base model over RSX the Si?
Exactly. And where I can’t fully speak to that comparison since I had a type s. My buddy had an 02 Si. Since the type s was essentially a base with better motor, I can say the RSX interior quality, audio, etc was significantly improved over the Si.

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Some things the Integra could get are:
ELS 3D Audio with roof mounted speakers
Digital Gauge design from the MDX instead of Civic
Leather seats with UltraSuade seats as well as lumbar because for some reason the Civic doesn’t have it.
Air Vents in the back seat
Full LED exterior lighting
Full LED interior
We know it has a sun roof. Should have wireless Apple car play and android auto with wireless charger. It should definitely get leather.

From there if I get cooled seats, full digital gauge cluster, and 360 camera, I’d go nuts. I don’t think I’ll get all 3 in a base. But that’s my dream.

The prototype didn’t have any cameras on the side mirrors. But it also didn’t have any parking sensors or rear camera. Probably to keep the prototype cleaner looking. Sensors will be added. Rear camera of course. And hopefully side cameras.

Last edited:

Nessism

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 EX-T Civic
I never said the ILX wasn’t a sweet car. But from a money pov for Honda, it was a failure.

But yes, the haters don’t understand real integra history. If they did, they wouldn’t be haters and would see this as an evolution of the line.

Here’s some spin for everyone saying it’s just an ILX. Maybe this whole time the ILX was really just an Integra…
From my perspective...an ILX with the 201 hp engine with DTC transmission is very alluring. What's not is the old body underpinnings. I couldn't care less about the Integra heritage.

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
We know it has a sun roof. Should have wireless Apple car play and android auto with wireless charger. It should definitely get leather.

From there if I get cooled seats, full digital gauge cluster, and 360 camera, I’d go nuts. I don’t think I’ll get all 3 in a base. But that’s my dream.

The prototype didn’t have any cameras on the side mirrors. But it also didn’t have any parking sensors or rear camera. Probably to keep the prototype cleaner looking. Sensors will be added. Rear camera of course. And hopefully side cameras.
Rear camera and back up sensors were present on the Spy Shot. Back up camera will more then likely go on the Acura logo like the TLX has it. Also here is this.
B5DA92E2-600E-4E19-B542-45EA7AF68316.jpeg

photo By The Drive on Twitter.Do not watermark it.

Last edited:

HKF

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Honda Accord
Rear camera and back up sensors were present on the Spy Shot. Back up camera will more then likely go on the Acura logo like the TLX has it. Also here is this.
B5DA92E2-600E-4E19-B542-45EA7AF68316.jpeg

photo By The Drive on Twitter.Do not watermark it.
I see the shifter, parking brake switch and brake hold switch. What else is in this photo?

captlwr

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Acura ILX A-Spec with exterior Mods

Yes the ILX was/is a good car - and it could have been named Integra all along

I just wonder how many on here have even driven an original Integra GS-R let alone a Type R - ITR's came from Factory with no A/C and no Radio .... those were Dealer-installed Options

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
“Beyond the one model they use in Forza” has me laughing hard ??
I just watched a YouTube guy with over 300k subs photoshop it. His looked like absolute crap. But that wasn’t the funny part. He said “it doesn’t have 2 doors and doesn’t have a wing, so it’s not a real Integra.” Wow. What an idiot.

One comment said “I’ll just buy an ILX”. Which really means “I really wanted it to be $24k and can’t afford 30, so I’ll pretend and convince myself that I hate it because I can’t have it.”

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Yes the ILX was/is a good car - and it could have been named Integra all along

I just wonder how many on here have even driven an original Integra GS-R let alone a Type R - ITR's came from Factory with no A/C and no Radio .... those were Dealer-installed Options
The answer is about 1%. But I’ll tell you what. If Acura ships this thing with ac or radio, it’s not a real Integra. Lol