• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Quick question - How'd you get the S to be red? Paint or vinyl? The black bezel looks great. I'm planning to vinyl wrap the piano black and never even considered doing something with the chrome shifter trim. Usually I'm adverse to all chrome and try to get rid of it but just hadn't thought about doing something to that part.
The bezel is easy to get off too. Can wrap it or cerakote/spray paint that as well. It looks good when people match it up too.

The S is a vinyl that I get from StickerFab. They've got a few things for our cars on there.

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS
Changed oil, tire rotation, painted shifter bezel, added a sticker - thanks again @miksfield !! LOVE THE Calvin & Hobbes watermark btw - I didn't even see that at first. 😄

IMG_4296.jpeg

IMG_4298.jpeg

IMG_4411.jpeg
That looks pretty great.

One thing about the sticker though, just a bit of personal experience- IMO 5 and 6 should be swapped. If you're on an incline or decline, the pedal dance is designed to make sure you don't roll while doing it.

Yes, I'm pedantic.

1714993838778-8r.png

miksfield

First Name
Mikey
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra Type S
That looks pretty great.

One thing about the sticker though, just a bit of personal experience- IMO 5 and 6 should be swapped. If you're on an incline or decline, the pedal dance is designed to make sure you don't roll while doing it.

Yes, I'm pedantic.

1714993838778-8r.png
Thanks for the feedback. I just googled the pedal dance and those were the instructions that I found but if I ever make another batch of stickers, I'll switch the order around.

dockleryxk

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
DE5
Thanks for the feedback. I just googled the pedal dance and those were the instructions that I found but if I ever make another batch of stickers, I'll switch the order around.
Did you already sell out of your current batch of stickers?

dockleryxk

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
DE5
I'm waiting on my spare slave cylinder to arrive because I plan to modify it and remove the delay valve. Once I have it I'll start the Sirimoto parts at the same time.

I've done these before on my Accord and M2. It's not a very intimidating job but it can get messy.

Will definitely report back once the project is complete!
Definitely interested to hear how this works out!

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
So, are the pedal dance instructions correct on the sticker? I got the sticker from you, thanks very much, but I haven't tried it yet. I'll give it a whirl this afternoon.

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS
So, are the pedal dance instructions correct on the sticker? I got the sticker from you, thanks very much, but I haven't tried it yet. I'll give it a whirl this afternoon.
It's not that they're not correct, it's just if done in that sequence if you're on a hill you'll roll.

Just don't take your foot off the pedal until the parking brake is engaged is my point.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango

Krazydan19

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Model x, model 3, Rdx, triumph, ITS
Looks like right now
Bridgestone ITS in 45th
Hart 2. ITS. 30th
Bridgestone CTR 27th

Should move up the list if they keep going Long race

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Looks like right now
Bridgestone ITS in 45th
Hart 2. ITS. 30th
Bridgestone CTR 27th

Should move up the list if they keep going Long race
I think I'm mostly interested in the tire trim reports more than anything 😆 that's a lot of abuse!

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
excuse my ignorance, but what are we looking at below the charge pipe? Cause I want it
Lol. RV6 BPV. It makes a phew sound