• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Value of the Integra Type S

OP
OP
ijm5012

ijm5012

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 TLX A-Spec SH-AWD
Guys - let’s try to remember that forum users (on ANY forum!) are SUPPOSED to be helpful to one another, not judgmental of each others decisions based on MANY unseen factors that each individual lives with. Instead, let’s look forward to positive conversations - some of us may be seeing each other at events & car shows! Let’s put the cattiness to bed, alright? There is such a thing as being direct, but polite.
Are people being rude to one another?

At the price point I’m not interested, but if someone wants to spend their money on one, more power to them. It doesn’t affect me.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Are people being rude to one another?

At the price point I’m not interested, but if someone wants to spend their money on one, more power to them. It doesn’t affect me.
It’s mainly just one person instigating…a lot. Not you, my friend. I don’t blame ya one bit! We all have our own justifications for what we’re choosing to do. 👌🏽👍🏽

Until recently, I’ve spent a ton of time on the Ram forums that are moderated & they don’t tolerate some of the bickering which is very nice. Keeps it clean & positive - plus the ones that refuse to play nice end up getting themselves banned & it’s relief for everyone. This forum isn’t like that. Lol

OP
OP
ijm5012

ijm5012

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 TLX A-Spec SH-AWD
It’s mainly just one person instigating…a lot. Not you, my friend. I don’t blame ya one bit! We all have our own justifications for what we’re choosing to do. 👌🏽👍🏽
I’m excited to see them on the street, read input from actual owners once they get them, etc. The car just ended up not being what I was looking for when looking at the entire package.

I have a pretty good idea who you’re referring to though. I’m not going to personally attack someone because the feel that an ITS is worth what they’re willing to spend on it (well, unless they’re one of these people buying from a $10k ADM dealer, then I might have to give them a hard time ;)).

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
I’m excited to see them on the street, read input from actual owners once they get them, etc. The car just ended up not being what I was looking for when looking at the entire package.

I have a pretty good idea who you’re referring to though. I’m not going to personally attack someone because the feel that an ITS is worth what they’re willing to spend on it (well, unless they’re one of these people buying from a $10k ADM dealer, then I might have to give them a hard time ;)).
100%!! 😄

I still envy too looks of the TLX Type S more even. I just really kinda need/want extra interior room & a manual, otherwise I’d be reconsidering. Still, a lot can happen between now & then - still trying to get the best offer for my highly depreciated truck & sell my Jeep - then it’d bean incredibly easier decision.

I did preemptively setup a YouTube page for sharing info as you described & pondering adding content in the meantime until more real photos/videos/perspective can be given.

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS
Guys - let’s try to remember that forum users (on ANY forum!) are SUPPOSED to be helpful to one another, not judgmental of each others decisions based on MANY unseen factors that each individual lives with. Instead, let’s look forward to positive conversations - some of us may be seeing each other at events & car shows! Let’s put the cattiness to bed, alright? There is such a thing as being direct, but polite.

IMG_0451.gif
I disagree, this is a different venue. I'm sure some people come here to be helpful/receive helpful advice, but that's not what we're doing here when we're discussing subjective things like value.

Comparing it to a cars and coffee/event is different too. No one goes to a cars and coffee to have heated/passionate discussions.

Anyway, I know you're talking about me and if you think the place would be better off without me, ban me. It's fine if I'm not a culture fit for this forum, I'm still very new here and used to Rennlist, where no one cares about your feelings lol.

Seriously, if I'm a problem I'll survive if collectively people agree they don't want me here. But if this thread is an indication, people just seriously need to get thicker skin if it's that much of a problem... or I'll just see myself out if people are truly getting their feelings hurt because someone doesn't feel like contributing to the echo chamber.

Also- I don't get the Seinfeld reference, never watched it... but out of context it doesn't seem very polite to infer someone belongs in a zoo? lol. If this is your attempt at being "direct, but polite", you didn't take into account people may not be Seinfeld fans? Or do you think I actually belong in a zoo?

You know what- don't answer. I don't care, it doesn't bother me. And it shouldn't, because we're not standing right next to each other and there should be more freedom to be "more direct". If there's no intentional trolling or name calling, there really shouldn't be a problem in a conversation like this.

If I'm wrong, call a moderator.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Whoever smelt it, dealt it.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Whoever smelt it, dealt it.
Could be your upper lip😉
Not sure why or what your policing but I haven't seen anything out of the ordinary. Put the baton away we are all friends.