• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

SpencerDawgg

First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2004 RSX Type-S APB
I could be completely wrong but do OEMs almost always have wheels designed to be sunken for the sake of aero and fuel efficiency? This actually makes me wonder, has any OEM ever released a car from factory with flush fitment on wheels?

Maybe the Porsche GT cars?

evanescent03

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Z06; '24 PWP ITS
Maybe the Porsche GT cars?
yeah porsche GT cars do have a nice amount of drop and flush from the factory!

i just got an M3 CS and it's got lots of wheel gap and also has a "weak" wheel fitment ... also very aggressive camber from the factory (like -2* or more?) which makes it looks more sunken in. kinda weird. i'm looking at the ITS and wondering if i think there's a little extra camber on there?

SpencerDawgg

First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2004 RSX Type-S APB
yeah porsche GT cars do have a nice amount of drop and flush from the factory!

i just got an M3 CS and it's got lots of wheel gap and also has a "weak" wheel fitment ... also very aggressive camber from the factory (like -2* or more?) which makes it looks more sunken in. kinda weird. i'm looking at the ITS and wondering if i think there's a little extra camber on there?

Damn the M3CS as the daily and the GT4 as the track monster, goals šŸ¤¤

But I feel like if the regular type S wheels had the more conservative fitment and if you offer something that is more expensive, it should be more than just the color change.

evanescent03

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Z06; '24 PWP ITS
Damn the M3CS as the daily and the GT4 as the track monster, goals šŸ¤¤

But I feel like if the regular type S wheels had the more conservative fitment and if you offer something that is more expensive, it should be more than just the color change.
itā€™s a good pairing ā€¦ Iā€™ll admit! my transmissions are backwards but oh well!

the ITS wheels look good to start and Iā€™d probably go for the standard set .. while a simple color change is annoying to pay extra forā€¦ itā€™s not unheard of and I suppose itā€™s acceptable. better than making a junk standard option and basically forcing everyone to buy the upgrade. Silver lining maybe?

SpencerDawgg

First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2004 RSX Type-S APB
itā€™s a good pairing ā€¦ Iā€™ll admit! my transmissions are backwards but oh well!

the ITS wheels look good to start and Iā€™d probably go for the standard set .. while a simple color change is annoying to pay extra forā€¦ itā€™s not unheard of and I suppose itā€™s acceptable. better than making a junk standard option and basically forcing everyone to buy the upgrade. Silver lining maybe?

Eh I drove the GT4 once, so much fun with the manual on track, but I bet the M3 CS is close...

Yeah definitely not unheard of, I think the stock wheels look great. In about a year when i can afford a Type S I will gladly spend the few bucks to get some spacers with extended studs.

evanescent03

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Z06; '24 PWP ITS
Eh I drove the GT4 once, so much fun with the manual on track, but I bet the M3 CS is close...

Yeah definitely not unheard of, I think the stock wheels look great. In about a year when i can afford a Type S I will gladly spend the few bucks to get some spacers with extended studs.
The manual is definitely fun ā€¦ a little slower and a little more concern for a money shift but still amazing. Thanks n the street itā€™s driving bliss.

the auto in the M3 is pretty sorted but itā€™s honestly too fast to really enjoy on public roads ā€¦ which is why Iā€™m interested in the ITS..

Spacers are a nice easy mod with some immediate impact

SpencerDawgg

First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2004 RSX Type-S APB
The manual is definitely fun ā€¦ a little slower and a little more concern for a money shift but still amazing. Thanks n the street itā€™s driving bliss.

the auto in the M3 is pretty sorted but itā€™s honestly too fast to really enjoy on public roads ā€¦ which is why Iā€™m interested in the ITS..

Spacers are a nice easy mod with some immediate impact

Yeah you get up to speed real quick! That's something that keeps me just satisfied enough with my RSX type S until I can afford the Integra

OP
OP
dadcab

dadcab

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Acura RDX PMC, 2017 Acura MDX Advance
Jon Rivers just posted another video of the cars this morning.

meki22

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru Forester, LCM Integra Type-S
Jon Rivers just posted another video of the cars this morning.
Seeing all those white ITS made me reconsider how much I wanted a white one. They started looking like a fleet of Tesla to me šŸ˜† The Blue one looks properly special.

Midnight_VTEC

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
DE5 Integra Type S
ah ok, anything to share? or just hinting at the media drives starting today
just showing the line up of cars, blue and white. Media drives start today and will last over the next few days with different groups of media personnel. Embargo lifted later this month. (Hopefully next week)

OP
OP
dadcab

dadcab

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Acura RDX PMC, 2017 Acura MDX Advance
ah ok, anything to share? or just hinting at the media drives starting today
A video showing about a dozen cars and one thermal orange pearl RDX PMC :)

Last edited: