• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Type S Winter Wheels / Fitment Specs

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Looks great. I was thinking about this setup for track days. (200 TW tires)

Wilks132

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S - Liquid Carbon
Looks great. I was thinking about this setup for track days. (200 TW tires)
while I dont track my car, this set up IMO is much better than the OEM setup. Car feel much more planted and compliant. The All Season 4 is great so far. We'll see how it handles some inclement weather, but they have great reviews for such weather.

the 18s are growing on me! And not just for a winter setup

hypersss

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 ABP ITS
Here's how the Vikingcontacts look after 1500 km, mostly on dry pavement. Top is a rear tire and bottom is a front tire. I probably should drive more gently with these, also I'm still getting used to the way traction control behaves in this car. With these tires it is easy to break traction when flooring it in 2nd gear, even on dry pavement, and I'm finding that traction control may or may not cut power in this situation.
Funny that all the superficial sipes have disappeared from the front tires. These would only boost ice performance for a tiny fraction of the tire's life.

23383f9d-a1fc-4e0d-968b-f070b0fd1814.jpeg

Anyway, we've finally had some major snowstorms around here so I'm finding it easier to appreciate these tires now. I might still try some performance winter tires in the future, with Michelin Pilot Alpin 5 at the top of the list.

When you put the Fast FC04 wheels, did you find that the rear were a bit of a tighter fit than the front?
Tight in what sense? I didn't notice anything special.

Vivid Apex

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2005 RSX Type-S, 2024 Integra Type-S
18x8 Enkei Raijin (+42 offset) with 235/40/18 Vredestein Wintrac Pros. Looks great, but drives....exactly as you might expect a winter tire compared to the Pilots.

Hopefully we don't get much snow this year, but if we do I'll be ready!
Got some snow this weekend and these Vredesteins took it like a champ! Got a little over an inch of snow and the roads weren't plowed at all.... didn't have any issues at all.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
275/30 dws06 have been fine. I drove over 300 miles in 3-4 inches of snow and not a single issue. Even passed some SUVs with confidence.