• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Type S Expected Delivery Date / Timing? (Non Preorders)

TomK

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Type R
What has everyone been hearing from their dealers regarding time frame for receiving a “general” allocation??

Mine said August if unable to secure a pre-order. Seems very far out….

jdm.danilo

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra Type S; '02 S2000
I'm 3rd in line at my dealer and they've been allocated 5 cars for the rest of this year. I was told that because they don't yet know what order they're receiving which color that it could be anywhere between July-December but that it'd definitely be this year.

DFWDAWG

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type R
I got waitlisted yesterday on the pre-order, but I did hear from my dealer who is saying they will have a demo to test drive in about two weeks. He also said they will be receiving 12 vehicles next month. This is from Hiley Acura in Fort Worth, TX.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
My dealer is getting 6 this year. Seems like twice what dealers get of the FL5 but there are 5 times the Honda dealers to Acura dealers.

OP
OP

TomK

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Type R
My dealer said 9, one a month, but those 9 wouldn’t start arriving until August??? Doesn’t add up…..I’m #2 at my dealer.

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
Acura Columbus has 9 allocations for 2023, Columbia Acura has 6--neither have insights as to colors they'll get this year, or order of production.

OP
OP

TomK

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Type R
Acura Columbus has 9 allocations for 2023, Columbia Acura has 6--neither have insights as to colors they'll get this year, or order of production.
They say when they expect them?

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
They say when they expect them?
Nope--I think Acura communicates incoming deliveries to dealerships monthly, am I right? It might be worth asking for anyone planning to call their salesperson.

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
My dealer said 9, one a month, but those 9 wouldn’t start arriving until August??? Doesn’t add up…..I’m #2 at my dealer.
For what it's worth, dealerships are expecting demo vehicles in the next 2-3 weeks (supposedly), and the on-sale date is sometime in June (date not yet announced). If the on-sale date is on the later side of June with reservation vehicles making up the bulk of deliveries around that time, it's not implausible to expect general allocations in July/August. Last year's rollout was painfully slow, but they eventually built up to larger deliveries.

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS
I just don't think there will be a problem finding these cars in a few months.

Without even trying I've managed to turn down an opportunity to place a reservation on a car arriving in June. I've only talked to two dealers, one was absolutely clueless to the point they didn't know what an Integra Type S was, and another has been pretty informative but wants a modest ADM.

As RUNN1N states above, timeline is "sometime in June", and I imagine pretty consistent deliveries for each dealer indefinitely.

My plan is to wait until the right car at the right deal comes along. I don't think that will be a problem by late fall... but if you have to have one now be prepared to pay an ADM. There may be some dealers out there that won't charge one, but my guess is most probably will. And they'll probably get it, either from you or someone else for the time being.

acurax

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra Type-S
I'm #1 of 20+ at my dealership, but they haven't received word on delivery dates as far as I've been told. They did get to request the colors for their first two ITS's a couple weeks back, my blue/black was requested as #1, but that's all they've shared. They do get notification when models ship and have few 2024 Integras on their way, but none of them are a Type-S.:(

Last edited: