• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

TuxMats?

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra Type S
I just installed mine that were delivered earlier in the week. They have excellent coverage and were easy to install. The clips are quite genius to be honest.
I just installed mine too. I’ve been waiting forever for the “non rear USB version” for the Type S. I agree. Great coverage and the clips are a fantastic idea. Pics for anyone interested in this.

IMG_7214.jpeg

IMG_7212.jpeg

IMG_7211.jpeg

IMG_7213.jpeg

egxflash

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type-S
Just an FYI - Tuxmats gives a military/veteran discount.

I had ordered mine already and the next day I saw a thread talking about the discount. I contacted them and they were gracious enough to refund me the difference!

Last edited:

tallboi

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Another happy TuxMat customer. I've had Weathertech, Husky and 3D Mats in the past, and this is my first experience with TuxMats. I ordered a front/back set for my ITS and couldn't be happier - the fit is great and none of the other manufacturers match the coverage. The clips that can be tucked under the existing trim work well and I didn't use any of the Velcro. We'll see how they hold up and whether they're easy to clean or not.

egxflash

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type-S
Another happy TuxMat customer. I've had Weathertech, Husky and 3D Mats in the past, and this is my first experience with TuxMats. I ordered a front/back set for my ITS and couldn't be happier - the fit is great and none of the other manufacturers match the coverage. The clips that can be tucked under the existing trim work well and I didn't use any of the Velcro. We'll see how they hold up and whether they're easy to clean or not.
Love the clips.

Question - were you able to use the clips as directed for the rears? I found that I don’t have clearance on the ones by the center console (the mats were too tall) so I only used 4 instead of the 6 as instructed. I really don’t think they’re going anywhere though but I’m not sure if it’s operator error.

tallboi

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Love the clips.

Question - were you able to use the clips as directed for the rears? I found that I don’t have clearance on the ones by the center console (the mats were too tall) so I only used 4 instead of the 6 as instructed. I really don’t think they’re going anywhere though but I’m not sure if it’s operator error.
Same. Very little clearance overall in the rear. Don't think it's operator error. They definitely aren't going to move though.

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra Type S
Love the clips.

I had a couple of extra clips. I eneded up just putting them where they made sense. The “suggested” placement wasn’t the greatest. lol.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
I have these but they don’t fit nearly as well as the Tuxmats. It says they have the holes for the locking mechanism and they don’t also. Slide around more & interfere with the clutch. I had to eventually just take the driver side one out altogether.

IMG_3890.jpeg

IMG_3895.jpeg

IMG_3894.jpeg

IMG_3897.jpeg

IMG_3896.jpeg

IMG_3892.jpeg

Padre Dave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra A-Spec, Tech. MT
I had them in my Mazdaspeed 3 and they were bulletproof…easy to wipe down and looked great. I am ordering a set for my car for the dry season (WeatherTech for wet seasons like now)

SilverRocket

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LSM ITS
Up for grabs for one lucky Canadian forum member, I got a code for $20 CAD off from TUXMAT. M44C-M1V4-R7F6

I love the mats, but their marketing department is a little wonky in the head. I placed the order on March 4th and today I get a generic email with the subject line "We've missed you". Talk about a class 5 clinger. What do they expect you to be doing, getting a different car every other month and dropping $300 Canadian pesos for top of the line mats on each one of them?

Anyway, I'm good for awhile so I'm paying it forward. It feels like a one time use code, so if you use it let everyone know. If a second person attempts to use it and it also works, let us know too that way everyone who wants some TuxMats can also use it.

pierregasly11

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Volvo XC60
Up for grabs for one lucky Canadian forum member, I got a code for $20 CAD off from TUXMAT. M44C-M1V4-R7F6

I love the mats, but their marketing department is a little wonky in the head. I placed the order on March 4th and today I get a generic email with the subject line "We've missed you". Talk about a class 5 clinger. What do they expect you to be doing, getting a different car every other month and dropping $300 Canadian pesos for top of the line mats on each one of them?

Anyway, I'm good for awhile so I'm paying it forward. It feels like a one time use code, so if you use it let everyone know. If a second person attempts to use it and it also works, let us know too that way everyone who wants some TuxMats can also use it.
Thanks for this! Code has been used.