• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

This wait will be the end of me!

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Just .02 from someone who’s been modding Honda’s for 20 years. Even though the manual is the same as the Si and a clutch for it will undoubtedly work for the integra. I recommend waiting until the companies test it and give the green light.

I personally cringe when I see people putting 10th gen Si stuff on the 11th gen Si. Most of the time having to rig it to work. Just wait until the new stuff comes. It’s possible that the clutch disk isn’t the exact same spec as the Si and if it’s even a hundredth of an inch off you’ll have issues.
True true.. I will wait 1k miles, tune , and wait for clutch to slip.

Broncie

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Honda Accord Coupe
Well let’s see I ordered my Bronco on 07/13/2020 and it was not until June of 2021 that you could even drive one, got mine in 09/2021.
So I’m a expert at waiting now, 😆.
Mg
40D06378-3FAB-4534-915A-D63F780BF10D.jpeg
haha was gonna say I reserved a Bronco on 7/14/20 and am still waiting! Jealous, lol, but congrats!

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Dealer assigned a carbon anticipating a June delivery. We shall see.

OP
OP
Josh2201

Josh2201

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra, 2020 Yamaha MT09
Dealer assigned a carbon anticipating a June delivery. We shall see.
Same thing here! I called and they just happened to have a carbon one not spoken for. I'm really hoping there's not crazy delays like there is with the civics.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Same thing here! I called and they just happened to have a carbon one not spoken for. I'm really hoping there's not crazy delays like there is with the civics.
I still think the red interior is a bit much. It might make me wait till they have a carbon/ebony model.

OP
OP
Josh2201

Josh2201

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I still think the red interior is a bit much. It might make me wait till they have a carbon/ebony model.
Half of me thinks it looks rich and luxurious and the other half is thinking it's too much. I'd prefer a black interior but I also don't want to wait any longer.

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
I wish it was a bit subtler, but I rather have it than not so red interior for me :)
I believe the pictures don’t to any of the interior colors justice. The orchid in pics looks super white. But in reality it’s cream. The red in pics looks bright, but my buddy just bought a 22 RDX aspec, white with red interior. And the red, if it’s the same which I assume it would be, is darker than the pics make it look. It’s really nice.

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Civic EXL HB 2023 Integra A Spec Tech
After a couple months away I jumped back on the wagon. Ordered an A spec silver on black and happy I’ll finally have the integra
Local AD says they are able to order different color combos so it’ll be interesting to see how long the delivery takes.

springconvert

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2008 Honda Element EX AWD
I’m waiting for a number of reasons (want to test drive first, thankfully don’t need a car right now, probably shouldn’t buy right now lol), but one of them is definitely that I’m pretty set on the apex blue with black interior if I’d move forward with an order. I feel like I’d go a little mad trying to keep the orchid looking clean.

OP
OP
Josh2201

Josh2201

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
After a couple months away I jumped back on the wagon. Ordered an A spec silver on black and happy I’ll finally have the integra
Local AD says they are able to order different color combos so it’ll be interesting to see how long the delivery takes.
Did they give any sort of timeline for arrival?

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Did they give any sort of timeline for arrival?
He said they had 10 allocations in bound. They have orders for every month that they submit and sounded like the initial reserved cars were due next month. Told me they had unallocated cars. Two manual and two auto. The auto was a base silver on black. What I wanted color wise so I said I’ll take it. I expect they don’t know a ton and are kind of flying by the seat of their pants.
If I were a betting man I would think reservations are hitting dealers next month with a steady trickle of cars coming in from there.

OP
OP
Josh2201

Josh2201

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
He said they had 10 allocations in bound. They have orders for every month that they submit and sounded like the initial reserved cars were due next month. Told me they had unallocated cars. Two manual and two auto. The auto was a base silver on black. What I wanted color wise so I said I’ll take it. I expect they don’t know a ton and are kind of flying by the seat of their pants.
If I were a betting man I would think reservations are hitting dealers next month with a steady trickle of cars coming in from there.
Ya the auto industry is unpredictable.
I just have a sour taste in my mouth with the Civic delays that I constantly read about. But ya hopefully June they do all start trickling in..which I think they will. They obviously have enough parts to start production so I can't see delays on the first batch!
I just said yes to what my dealer said was already allocated to them. Now I wait to see what's in first...civic si or integra. Both supposed to be June!

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ya the auto industry is unpredictable.
I just have a sour taste in my mouth with the Civic delays that I constantly read about. But ya hopefully June they do all start trickling in..which I think they will. They obviously have enough parts to start production so I can't see delays on the first batch!
I just said yes to what my dealer said was already allocated to them. Now I wait to see what's in first...civic si or integra. Both supposed to be June!
I did the same. Heck I was one of the first on here ages ago but didn’t want to wait. Driving my kids civic HB realized I really do want one so I took what he had. A base a spec grey on black. I’m fine if it takes a couple months but who knows what the schedule will look like. Once I see a dealer demo on the lot I’ll have more confidence lol