• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Thinking of the Integra...

memo90061

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
E350
Not sure if this belongs here or in pricing. I've had a Mercedes Benz E350 2014 for 4 years and it might be a total loss. I've been researching cars and I thought about another Mercedes. This time I was thinking of a C300 coupe from 2019 because price is finally around 30k used, but then remembered how expensive everything is with the Mercedes. My car registration is around $400 dollars, maintenance is $200 or $400 once a year, my car filled up with 90 dollars a week, and insurance finally dropped to $120 a month with full coverage. I then started to think about the Civic Hatchback Sports Touring because of the Bose sound system, but was thrown off by the 5k mark up. A Tesla 3 would be nice, but it's expensive. I then came across the Integra. I can't believe I didn't know about this car! It has a lot of the features that I would like in a car like:
  • Good sound system
  • Good gas mileage
  • Moonroof
  • Blind spot sensors
  • Technology seems really good
I just bought a condo, so for now I'm trying to keep my car payments low. I have a few questions:
  • How much do you pay for maintenance on the Integra? Is it included? For how long?
  • How much is the warranty? Is it worth it?
  • How much do you pay for gas to fill it up and how much is gas in your area?
  • How much do you pay for registration a year?
  • How much is your insurance?
  • What feature do you love from your Integra?
  • Can you connect a USB and watch videos on the screen or store music?

Last edited:

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
acura warranty 4 yr/50,000 mi basic, 6 yr/70,000 mi powertrain

2 Years free maintenance

it's a Honda so expect oil changes only for the next 10 years

Gas tank is 12 gallons I get 32 to 42mpg

Registration is based on state. Mine is $60

Insurance is under $20 a month ( Costco)

Favorite thing is the Manual
I know usb works for audio haven't tried it and not sure about video

SKL

First Name
See
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra 6MT
USB 2.0 - only music, can be sorted by folders

Leehro

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra 6MT
On the gas question, the tank is only 12 gallons. I live in NC where gas is a little cheaper than the national average but every fill up since I bought the car in august has been under $40. That’s for 93 octane.

I average 30mpg. I’m mostly driving around town and getting out to shift gears. So that’s about 350 miles of range for $35.

On long drives I get 40mpg.

submitaweasel

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra M/T
Expect software issues with an Acura.

OP
OP
memo90061

memo90061

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
E350

2 Years free maintenance

That's pretty good!! Thank you. :)
On the gas question, the tank is only 12 gallons. I live in NC where gas is a little cheaper than the national average but every fill up since I bought the car in august has been under $40. That’s for 93 octane.

I average 30mpg. I’m mostly driving around town and getting out to shift gears. So that’s about 350 miles of range for $35.

Gas is starting to fall to $4.30 in California for 91.

Expect software issues with an Acura.
What type of software issues? :O

submitaweasel

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra M/T
I have an entire thread on the issues I've experienced. I'll TL;DR it for you though.

At 1600 miles (2 months into ownership), my Integra went to the dealer over parking sensor warning messages. It got part slapped and returned to me for less than 24 hours before the issue came back, now the dealer and honda engineering have no idea what the root cause is but believe it to be software related.

Prior to taking it in, I had android auto connectivity issues (as plenty of others do as well) that only rebooting the head unit would cure. The head unit would sometimes take 5-10minutes to boot after starting the car. The auto idle stop would sometimes not restart the car instead displaying a message for me to press the start button.

I have had 2 loaner 2022 RDX while my Integra has been at the dealer for these past 2 weeks. First model had the infotainment leave the chat while I was driving home. It also had interior lights that would not shut off on their own prompting them to be left in the off position at the switch. The second one tells me I have to start the vehicle to access vehicle settings in the infotainment. It states this while the vehicle is running.

Escobar929

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 BMW M2cs, 2023 Acura Integra

same here, also doing about 30mpg around town. I also tend to have a heavy foot and only drive in sport, so it could be possible to do better

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango

2 Years free maintenance

$20/month through Costco for full coverage?! Do you happen to know of anyone online I could look to see what all they cover actually & the amounts of each coverage? This seems too good to be true. I pay $45/month for full coverage on a 2000 Jeep Cherokee that I seldom drive through American Family. The 99 Trans Am was about the same before I sold it earlier this year. Our other vehicles (20 Durango & 22 Ram) have full coverage through Nationwide for around $200/month - granted we’re talking 40k SUV & 75k truck which I’m sure gives the higher premium.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
$20/month through Costco for full coverage?! Do you happen to know of anyone online I could look to see what all they cover actually & the amounts of each coverage? This seems too good to be true. I pay $45/month for full coverage on a 2000 Jeep Cherokee that I seldom drive through American Family. The 99 Trans Am was about the same before I sold it earlier this year. Our other vehicles (20 Durango & 22 Ram) have full coverage through Nationwide for around $200/month - granted we’re talking 40k SUV & 75k truck which I’m sure gives the higher premium.
Oh I removed my other vehicle which is about $100 for an older van
Screenshot_20221208-201710~2.png

Last edited:

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Oh I removed my other vehicle which is about $100 for an older van
Screenshot_20221208-201710~2.png
Thanks man! I’m going to look into this & compare what we have now for sure. 👍🏽

RB2490

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2015 wrx, 2015nissan juke nismo, 15 scion frs
Not sure if this belongs here or in pricing. I've had a Mercedes Benz E350 2014 for 4 years and it might be a total loss. I've been researching cars and I thought about another Mercedes. This time I was thinking of a C300 coupe from 2019 because price is finally around 30k used, but then remembered how expensive everything is with the Mercedes. My car registration is around $400 dollars, maintenance is $200 or $400 once a year, my car filled up with 90 dollars a week, and insurance finally dropped to $120 a month with full coverage. I then started to think about the Civic Hatchback Sports Touring because of the Bose sound system, but was thrown off by the 5k mark up. A Tesla 3 would be nice, but it's expensive. I then came across the Integra. I can't believe I didn't know about this car! It has a lot of the features that I would like in a car like:
  • Good sound system
  • Good gas mileage
  • Moonroof
  • Blind spot sensors
  • Technology seems really good
I just bought a condo, so for now I'm trying to keep my car payments low. I have a few questions:
  • How much do you pay for maintenance on the Integra? Is it included? For how long?
  • How much is the warranty? Is it worth it?
  • How much do you pay for gas to fill it up and how much is gas in your area?
  • How much do you pay for registration a year?
  • How much is your insurance?
  • What feature do you love from your Integra?
  • Can you connect a USB and watch videos on the screen or store music?
I got 3 year free oil changes but I believe the integra comes with 2 years for free.

Basic warranty that comes with the acura did not get any add ons.

Out of 4000 miles I avg 29.7 according to the trip computer. Gas around me is(ny) $4.55(93) and I pay around 45 per full.

Insurance in NY is expensive so I pay around $160 per month.

Pros on the integra is that it's easy to drive, els audio is amazing, it's an all arounder, and it's a 6 speed manual.

Cons are tires/road noise, can't fit my phone on wireless charger, need wifi to use alexa,

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I got 3 year free oil changes but I believe the integra comes with 2 years for free.

Basic warranty that comes with the acura did not get any add ons.

Out of 4000 miles I avg 29.7 according to the trip computer. Gas around me is(ny) $4.55(93) and I pay around 45 per full.

Insurance in NY is expensive so I pay around $160 per month.

Pros on the integra is that it's easy to drive, els audio is amazing, it's an all arounder, and it's a 6 speed manual.

Cons are tires/road noise, can't fit my phone on wireless charger, need wifi to use alexa,
Interesting fuel economy. Mine has averaged 33mpg in the last 10k miles. Today with all highway way and 400 miles was 35mpg. Driving 85+

submitaweasel

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra M/T
I wish I made it 10k miles. Instead at 1700 here I drive an RDX loaner.

RB2490

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2015 wrx, 2015nissan juke nismo, 15 scion frs
Interesting fuel economy. Mine has averaged 33mpg in the last 10k miles. Today with all highway way and 400 miles was 35mpg. Driving 85+
On my week to week fillups I avg around 34mpg. I drive mostly city miles. My commutes are mostly traffic filled so even at 29.7 lifetime I'd say it's impressive. I also have done plenty of tests in the car so that attributes to the lower mpg. From tons of 0-60 launches, 20-50mph tests, 30-70, 40-80 it has killed my mpg a bit.