• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Thermal R&D Front-pipe-back exhaust

KhasnFX

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'09 Civic Si, '23 Integra

lunchbox

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec Manual
Nice find! Looks good for the price. I was eyeing the Apex'i system as the remark and magnaflow systems are too loud for my taste, but $1400 is quite the pill. Obviously need to hear this one first, but seems promising. Nice that they mention drone too.

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
I just ordered this! Was getting tired of the Remark. Just too loud for me. I’ll post lots of goodies when it comes in and once I put it on.

I don’t think I’ve seen anyone swap exhausts yet, so it’ll be interesting to compare directly to the Remark.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I just ordered this! Was getting tired of the Remark. Just too loud for me. I’ll post lots of goodies when it comes in and once I put it on.

I don’t think I’ve seen anyone swap exhausts yet, so it’ll be interesting to compare directly to the Remark.
With all these mods you getting a ITS?

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
With all these mods you getting a ITS?
Nope. The Integra is my daily and I want an auto for that. Plus I’m not a fan of the loss of sunroof or tacked on rear flairs. And where if I really wanted it, the price is affordable, I disagree with it completely. Just the principal of it. It doesn’t have $15k in upgrades over the aspec tech.

I do however want back in a Type S one day. So maybe the ZDX Type S or the revamped TLX S in 2027 or so, if they make it lighter.

Rhinoplasti78

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra
I have this exhaust ordered it back in March, compared to the muffler delete I had before it has no drone and has a nice rich deep sound, since mine is my daily (I drive about 70-80 miles a day) I feel like it’s just right. No drone in my opinion, but you get a great sound when getting on it

22si

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Civic Si
I have this exhaust ordered it back in March, compared to the muffler delete I had before it has no drone and has a nice rich deep sound, since mine is my daily (I drive about 70-80 miles a day) I feel like it’s just right. No drone in my opinion, but you get a great sound when getting on it
How would you say it is compared to the muffler delete? A lot better?

Rhinoplasti78

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra
How would you say it is compared to the muffler delete? A lot better?
I like it not as much drone when just cruising around and still has a nice deep tone when you get on it. The muffler delete is louder but if your looking for a nice deep tone that won’t annoy you while cruising but sounds great when you punch on it then this is a good one to have

22si

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Civic Si
I like it not as much drone when just cruising around and still has a nice deep tone when you get on it. The muffler delete is louder but if your looking for a nice deep tone that won’t annoy you while cruising but sounds great when you punch on it then this is a good one to have

Thank you! Did you delete the loops too when you had muffler delete?

Rhinoplasti78

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra
Thank you! Did you delete the loops too when you had muffler delete?
Yes I did I wanted to put new tips in and it was simpler for the shop to just cut the loops off to do everything.

Padre Dave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra A-Spec, Tech. MT
Mine goes in on Wednesday this week! Can’t wait; have to wait….thanks for the find and sound clip.

Padre Dave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra A-Spec, Tech. MT
Wonderful sound and look. Thanks for the thread and the great recommendation. NO DRONE! Amazing!