• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Super Street Garage

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS
Anyone who was a fan of import/sport compact performance cars in the 90s or 2000s will fondly remember Super Street magazine. Anyone who is a car enthusiast will enjoy this show. Worth signing up for Motor Trend by itself, although there are other cool shows to watch (including Top Gear but I'm not sure if all episodes are available...)- but you can also watch it on Hulu Live or Fubo and possibly a few others.

It is a truly entertaining show and I've enjoyed every minute of it so far. Highly recommended.

https://www.motortrend.com/news/super-street-garage-announcement/

crepr12

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS Black on Black
Not a bad car show...A must for import fans..its on my DVR list

Souk24nior

First Name
Souk
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 integra
Anyone who was a fan of import/sport compact performance cars in the 90s or 2000s will fondly remember Super Street magazine. Anyone who is a car enthusiast will enjoy this show. Worth signing up for Motor Trend by itself, although there are other cool shows to watch (including Top Gear but I'm not sure if all episodes are available...)- but you can also watch it on Hulu Live or Fubo and possibly a few others.

It is a truly entertaining show and I've enjoyed every minute of it so far. Highly recommended.

https://www.motortrend.com/news/super-street-garage-announcement/
That's Nads! hell talk about Honda's all day.