• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Sport+ mode

creaturemachine

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra 6MT
I just don't get why you would want to reset to normal at each key-on. Yeah Individual is nice but let us keep it there. Changing the throttle curve really screws with the right foot muscle memory.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I surprisingly got 31 mpg on highway driving in comfort mode!
I have seen as high as 33 on a trip but the weather was bad keeping me under the speed limit for most of the trip. It will probably be the only time I'll see that.

OP
OP
jaypinto

jaypinto

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Have you guys also been running 93 gas always? 93 gas is super pricey here in vancouver and I was curious if anyone is running 91

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Have you guys also been running 93 gas always? 93 gas is super pricey here in vancouver and I was curious if anyone is running 91
I have only run 93 and mostly shell unless I get close to empty and won't make the drive to a shell gas station... Range anxiety😆

egxflash

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type-S
You guys know if there's any appreciable difference from a engine reliability standpoint between the two?

If not the engine, at least 02 sensor or cat longevity?

Compromise

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra Type S
I wait for the neutral revs to die down and normalize a bit and let it warm up a few minutes before taking off or putting it into individual with sport+ engine. Usually right before I go up the steep ass hill to get out of our neighborhood. Part of that is courtesy to my older neighbors though too.
Speaking of neutral revs, our cars seem to go back to the cold start revs even after turning the car off for like 10 min. A little annoying to wait everytime I have start up the car, but it is what it is..

bvanlieu

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 White ITS, 2015 Cayman GTS
You guys know if there's any appreciable difference from a engine reliability standpoint between the two?

If not the engine, at least 02 sensor or cat longevity?
no effect.

I'd be quite surprised if the stock ignition and fuel mapping is 93 vs 90 or 91. If I was the engineer, I would give it a 90 tune from the factory because:

1. More then a few US states don't carry > 91, so at that point you are relying on the ECM to detect a smidge of knock, and retard timing a bit to bring it in line

2. Not every gallon of gas is formulated perfectly

3. The few extra ponies from 91 to 93 are dyno bragging rights at the expense of added risk

4. Accidents happen, sparky puts 87 into a tank with 3 gal of 93 producing a 8x blend for a tank.

Back when knock sensors were less refined (and some cars didn't have them), we were more careful tuning cars and there was the 93 map and the 91 Cat Piss map (aka California :D )

Last edited:

Frenzal

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra type S (coming soon)
91 since the beginning as 93 is not available at all near me.

OP
OP
jaypinto

jaypinto

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Tried 91 today, didn’t really feel a difference

ST675R

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'10 Triumph Street Triple R; '17 VW GTI
I can confirm better MPG with Comfort mode. Not sure if it actually does anything or if it's just because I don't feel compelled to drive like a bat out of hell.
I've found about 3mpg better in Comfort mode for interstate on cruise control. Hit 30mpg on a recent road trip. Typically average around 22-23 for daily driving in Sport+.

preston23

First Name
Preston
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra Type-S
I use 91 usually. I wish the tank was bigger/it seems like I'm always getting gas. lol