• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Spare Tire

Omega

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra 2023
Mine was not flush as well. I had to readjust my spare so the foam can sit flush. Try to wiggle your spare around and then put the foam back on. Should sit flush if you did it corrctly
I’ll try that out. Btw, did you use those 3 pads as well? I didnt use them yet. Thank you

Justpassedu

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S2000 , Pilot , 4Runner
Wondering for the people using a spare that only fits the front , would adding wheel spacers allow it to fit the rear ?

Frenzal

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra type S (coming soon)
Wondering for the people using a spare that only fits the front , would adding wheel spacers allow it to fit the rear ?
I think you mean the other way around, right?

bandit81

First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Type S, 1981 Trans Am, 2000 Trans Am (4-sale)
Hey everyone, nice to meet you all! I am taking possession of a type-S in 2 weeks! Pretty excited. I am also trying to solve the spare tire situation.

Do you think the Modern Spare (or other brand 18") would fit within the tire area of an ITS if you let air out of the tire? I am wondering if the tire bulge is what is keeping the spare tire cover area from not fitting. I would live with a flat spare, I would include the pump in the back and plan to inflate the spare in a pinch.

Thanks!

Frenzal

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra type S (coming soon)
Hey everyone, nice to meet you all! I am taking possession of a type-S in 2 weeks! Pretty excited. I am also trying to solve the spare tire situation.

Do you think the Modern Spare (or other brand 18") would fit within the tire area of an ITS if you let air out of the tire? I am wondering if the tire bulge is what is keeping the spare tire cover area from not fitting. I would live with a flat spare, I would include the pump in the back and plan to inflate the spare in a pinch.

Thanks!
There is a spare tire thread in the Type S section. You'll have more info there.