• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Spare Tire

2006rsx

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 RSX. Also owned a 1998 GS-R
Has anyone looked into buying a spare? its crazy that the space is there, but they don't include it...
Was thinking of getting one from a salvage yard. I'm would think one from a Civic would fit...

Palut

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra
There is actually an Acura OEM accessory part number for a spare tire, I think it was a donut spare. If you subscribe for service manual access (https://techinfo.honda.com/rjanisis/logon.aspx) you also get access to the parts system and can find really good information. My dealer didn't know it existed, but when I gave them the part number they learned that while this part does exist, as of 7/23/22 it was apparently still pending the production run that will allow customers to buy it.

Unfortunately I've lost my notes that contained the exact part number and can't look it up again without resubscribing.

EasyPickins

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra ASpec Tech
Has anyone looked into buying a spare? its crazy that the space is there, but they don't include it...
Was thinking of getting one from a salvage yard. I'm would think one from a Civic would fit...
I ordered one from this site.
There was a delay in shipping. Now, it apparently ships on Sept 5th.

https://prlmotorsports.com/products...spare-tire-kit?_pos=1&_psq=spare&_ss=e&_v=1.0

Palut

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra
I actually stumbled across a file where I had recorded the part number: "Temporary Wheel Kit" - 06421-3S5-A10. The site, on 7/17/22, listed an MSRP of $160.18.

I had five accessory items I was researching, and as compared to that corporate site, my dealer's prices for those five were higher on some items and lower on others, so that's a rough estimate at best.

EasyPickins

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra ASpec Tech
I actually stumbled across a file where I had recorded the part number: "Temporary Wheel Kit" - 06421-3S5-A10. The site, on 7/17/22, listed an MSRP of $160.18.

I had five accessory items I was researching, and as compared to that corporate site, my dealer's prices for those five were higher on some items and lower on others, so that's a rough estimate at best.

EasyPickins

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra ASpec Tech
Unfortunately, the rubber doesn’t come with it. Sold separately.
Here’s the donut size:
125/80R17 99M

solman

First Name
Sol
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Integra ASPEC 6MT TECH, 2011 Ford F250
Has anyone actually gotten the spare tire kit? Either thru the dealer or PRL motorsports? I ordered 5 months ago thru PRL and I am still waiting.
I call once in a while but it's still on backorder with them.

BKK Jack

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 LCM/Red ASpec Tech 6MT
I was going to, but decided against it. I did get a jack, a lug wrench of sorts - it's a ratchet with an extendable handle - and a plug kit. Tire shops can remove a rope plug and replace it with a hot patch, but if you fill it with whatever goo comes out of that compressor, that tire is done.

BKK Jack

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 LCM/Red ASpec Tech 6MT
It should fit, since there is a well for it under the floor. There's even a boss for a retainer bolt. However, you would either have to toss or heavily modify the storage tray. Since it goes to the floor of the hatch, there's no way it fits with a spare in there

First Name
Johnny B
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra (tech/A-spec/6-speed)
Hi everyone. I have mounted the spare and the tire changing kit from my 2019 Accord under the hatch tray. Fits perfectly, all tools work as designed. there is a very slight flex to the tray, but as long as you're not putting huge weight back there it should hold up fine. Tire seems to be right size too. If you're looking for other options.

carl3pedals

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra 6MT
I have not yet tried. I was just so elated to get a spare tire kit that I just put into the hatch area. I will try later on.
I was really happy with the spare tire kit I bought from Modern Spare for my Buick Regal, so I am very interested in this option for my Integra.

When you try to put in under the hatch floor, would you be willing to post two pictures here, one showing what is seen in the spare tire well with the tire and other gear in place when the hatch floor is up, and a second pic showing the hatch floor down in its normal place?