• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Seat and Mirror memory

vinja314

First Name
vince
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 integra
After car sits overnight when seat moved back into saved memory position it seems to be a inch or so short of where it was set. Easy to notice being a 6spd. Also notice pass. outside mirror after backing up it dose not go back up into its original position always a little low, anyone else have this issue ? Took in for 1st oil change, mentioned it to dealer they confirmed , but no fix lol.

Leehro

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra 6MT
Yeah I've noticed neither of those are really working well. I think I saw some explanation for the passenger mirror tilt down - like you had to wait for it to tilt back up before putting it in 1st or something. But I just turned it off. I did like the feature but I liked having my passenger mirror in the wrong spot most of the time less. Haven't been in for any maintenance yet, so I don't know what they'd say.

submitaweasel

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra M/T
I've noticed the seat position is inconsistent. I fixed it by just pushing my position back to the limit. This doesn't affect me with my height and I prefer it actually. I had pushed it forward slightly to give the kiddos more room.

I had no issues with the integra mirrors. The rdx loaner though...it took 3 days until they stopped adjusting themselves. Idk what it is with this new tech but it has some quirks that are try unacceptable.

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Key one auto adjusts differently than key two.
Can you elaborate? Depending on which key you use, the settings will say driver 1 or driver 2, but the options are identical. And it’ll move to memory seat 1 or 2 depending on the key. But I read this comment as key 1 is better than key 2? It does more?

BKK Jack

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 LCM/Red ASpec Tech 6MT
Can you elaborate? Depending on which key you use, the settings will say driver 1 or driver 2, but the options are identical. And it’ll move to memory seat 1 or 2 depending on the key. But I read this comment as key 1 is better than key 2? It does more?
The memory functions for the keys are the same, they are just associated with the different keys. I don't know why they did it that way. It would have been at lot less potentially confusing to just have the memory reside with the car, so that no matter which key you had pushing button 1 would adjust to those settings and button 2 would have its own.

OEMjoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Integra, 99 Audi A4
I've been having to readjust my seat every now and then. The saved memory position will be about an inch or two farther from the steering wheel than where I set it. This makes me feel like my arms got shorter all of a sudden and I get confused 😅.

Maybe it is a similar quirk to the mirror? The seat does move back automatically when you open to door to get out, could be messing with the saved position in the same way? If so, the programming team has some debugging to do.

BKK Jack

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 LCM/Red ASpec Tech 6MT
Mine worked just fine, before I shut off the "open door move seat" thing. Have you tried to update the memory to where you want the seat, by putting where you want it, hitting the bottom button then the button for whichever key you are using?

OEMjoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Integra, 99 Audi A4
hitting the bottom button then the button for whichever key you are using?
That's not the eject button is it? :hmm:

Edit: oh did you mean the numbers correlating to the key on the door? That’s the way I set it initially. I thought you referring to some secret sequence on the key fob itself.

seat and mirror are still not going back 100% no matter how long I wait to switch from reverse to first or whatever button dance I try for seat memory. Strange.

Last edited:

EasyPickins

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra ASpec Tech
Ditto with the passenger side mirror. I like the tilt feature when reversing near curbs, but it's unfortunate it doesn't return to the starting position. Turned off the drivers seat power retration.

nicodimas

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-spec Tech CVT, White/Red
I've noticed this issue with the passenger mirror too. I'm 6'2" so my mirrors are probably tilted upwards more than the average person. When I switch out of Reverse, the mirror seems to go back to an average height instead of where I had it. I actually wondered if the mirror settings were stored to first and second drivers or if it was just the driver seat position.

nicodimas

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-spec Tech CVT, White/Red
@nicodimas Yeah I wasn't very happy when I realized the mirrors wasn't saved to the presets and there wasn't a garage door opener.
I was really hoping for auto folding mirrors, but I decided I couldn't be too mad about that. But when I noticed that there was not garage door opener, I was legit mad as hell. That has to be pretty cheap...