• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Review: YEE PIN Console Tray

Chinosabi

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra (6MT)
Hey all,

If you're somewhat OCD like me, you'll need to check out the YEE PIN Console Tray that I got from Amazon. Unless you use the centre console storage for tall objects, I always found it to be a deep dark pit.

There are a few variants of this but it was the cheapest for me (Canada Prime) and it fits very snug. There were some plastic parts that were sticking out a bit due to cheap manufacturing, but I took a file to it and smoothed them out - super minor. The matching red accents are also quite nice.

Very happy with this small quality of life improvement!

3.jpg

1.jpg

Last edited:

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Hey all,

If you're somewhat OCD like me, you'll need to check out the YEE PIN Console Tray that I got from Amazon. Unless you use the centre console storage for tall objects, I always found it to be a deep dark pit.

There are a few variants of this but it was the cheapest for me (Canada Prime) and it fits very snug. There were some plastic parts that were sticking out a bit due to cheap manufacturing, but I took a file to it and smoothed them out - super minor. The matching red accents are also quite nice.

Very happy with this small quality of life improvement!

View attachment 2253
View attachment 2255
View attachment 2254
Oh nice. This might cover the gaping hole in the bottom when the rear vent duct is installed.

Dairyshick

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec 6spd
After reading this thread, I immediately ordered one for myself. It arrived yesterday and fits great! Thanks for sharing this find.

LCM23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 A Spec Tech 6MT
Had mine for a couple months now. It does tidy things up a bit instead of big gaping hole into the abyss. Have the essentials on top while having more bulk items on the bottom. Well worth the buy

Escobar929

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 BMW M2cs, 2023 Acura Integra
Had mine for a couple months now. It does tidy things up a bit instead of big gaping hole into the abyss. Have the essentials on top while having more bulk items on the bottom. Well worth the buy
this is exactly how I’m using it, well worth the buy