• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Request: DIY on OEM heated steering wheel

wj4

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-SPEC Tech
Hi everyone,

Has anyone installed the OEM heated steering wheel (preferably on CVT)? If so, it'd be great to get feedback on it. It looks straight forward to me with transferring out the airbag and buttons. The dealership wants $400 for labor so I'm going to skip that if possible.

Fawkes

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-spec
OP
OP

wj4

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-SPEC Tech
Thanks, everyone! I also found this vid on a Honda Accord. There's probably similarities:

The local dealership said it's on a one month back order. I'll try to document it i I pull the trigger.

rmnovels

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra
Hi everyone,

Has anyone installed the OEM heated steering wheel (preferably on CVT)? If so, it'd be great to get feedback on it. It looks straight forward to me with transferring out the airbag and buttons. The dealership wants $400 for labor so I'm going to skip that if possible.

Hi,
Just had mine done last Thursday. $310 at the dealership. Works perfectly, but the installer took 3-4 hours to do it, and after driving off the lot, had to turn back around twice because of warning lights going off.
In my opinion, I'd pay the money. The service manager told me that because it's a new car, its still a learning eexperience for many of the service techs.
Love the wheel!
Hope this helps.