• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Red Tick Mark around the speedometer

JCJai

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 Abarth 500, 2024 Integra Type S
What is that red tick mark around the speedometer? Sometimes it aligns with the speed limit sign it recognize on the camera but more often than not it's 20-40 KM/h over the speed limit

koatic

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
93 EH with 97 JDM ITR swap, 2024 ABP/ orchid ITS
Red tick is what your car thinks the speed limit is. this no
Green tick is where your cruise control speed is set.
it is not always accurate. The tick usually clears in a certain amount of miles if it doesnt see an updated sign.

SlippyFist

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra Type S
i always thought it was the "speed limit sign" speed from the last sign it registered; i've never noticed it different than that, though admittedly i rarely look at the dash and usually just use the HUD for my driving info

koatic

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
93 EH with 97 JDM ITR swap, 2024 ABP/ orchid ITS
You got me thinking. wonder if there is a glitch in the software for models set to KM/h instead of MPH. Many components would need to be accurately updated in the software besides just the speedometer, from the sign camera to the actual odometer. Wonder if they have a patch for the Canadian models eh? :doh:

OP
OP
JCJai

JCJai

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 Abarth 500, 2024 Integra Type S
You got me thinking. wonder if there is a glitch in the software for models set to KM/h instead of MPH.
It's only now that I understand what you are saying, seeing 60 sign thinking it's a 60MPH. Who knows, I do see the tick corresponding correctly to the sign sometimes, just that other times it's way off.

WxSquid

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Integra A-Type Tech 6spd
It's only now that I understand what you are saying, seeing 60 sign thinking it's a 60MPH. Who knows, I do see the tick corresponding correctly to the sign sometimes, just that other times it's way off.
I have found the camera will pick up bridge weight limit signs (at times) as a speed limit.

Frenzal

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra type S (coming soon)
You got me thinking. wonder if there is a glitch in the software for models set to KM/h instead of MPH. Many components would need to be accurately updated in the software besides just the speedometer, from the sign camera to the actual odometer. Wonder if they have a patch for the Canadian models eh? :doh:
It's accurate on my ITS canadian model...