• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Placing Orders

España

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mazda6
Get in writing that the dealership will charge you MSRP and ask to not add any additional accessories without the approval from you
Thanks for the advice , I’ll give it a try. If they resist I guess I can always take my reservation elsewhere (I hope).

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Civic EXL HB 2023 Integra A Spec Tech
You should know what your total is before the car is built. Once the build slots are live your dealer should be able to give you an order and I would have it signed by the manager.
In my case, I’m at msrp but I plan some dealer adds like tint as well as steering wheel heating.

VCGood

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra A-Spec Technology Liquid Carbon CVT
All I have is an emailing stating my pre order unit will be sold at MSRP.

Do you guys think Acura will have a special finance option/deals? Like 1.99% APR or new graduate offer? If not I could just go to my local bank and get preapproved for 1.89% which is insane.

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
All I have is an emailing stating my pre order unit will be sold at MSRP.

Do you guys think Acura will have a special finance option/deals? Like 1.99% APR or new graduate offer? If not I could just go to my local bank and get preapproved for 1.89% which is insane.
Speaking strictly from a finance point of view - fed is raising rates this Wednesday. I don't forsee any promo rates for the integra aside from the standard ~2% for 36 mos. No Manufacturer has any incentive to give promos given the market. There are exceptions like Ford and GM (I think Audi as well) but that's all I found. Porsche is offering 3.49 for 60 mos! LOL Right now the best I am getting is 2.14 for 63 months from USAA for new cars. My last Loan in Oct for the Civic HB was 1.88 for 63 months - free money lol

España

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mazda6
Spoke to the dealer today that has my reservation, told me they haven’t decided if they are going to sell at MSRP. Told me I would have to wait and see. So now I’m thinking about doing a second reservation (wife name, same household) at another dealer that is willing to do MSRP. Maybe keep both reservation for now and go which ever one works out in my favor. Not sure at what point I need to request refund to not lose the deposit. Anyone else in similar situation.

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Spoke to the dealer today that has my reservation, told me they haven’t decided if they are going to sell at MSRP. Told me I would have to wait and see. So now I’m thinking about doing a second reservation (wife name, same household) at another dealer that is willing to do MSRP. Maybe keep both reservation for now and go which ever one works out in my favor. Not sure at what point I need to request refund to not lose the deposit. Anyone else in similar situation.
I thought about that option as well. Dropping another deposit isn’t a big deal since it’s refundable. The problem at hand is the deal isn’t done until the car arrives so anything can change during. They could promise MSRP but if it isn’t signed by a manager it isn’t worth anything
On the other hand, from a fiscal perspective, signs are pointing to a slam the brakes kind of slow down in the next 60 days or so.
we should see a melt up in stocks and the fed pumping a measly .25 raise might force a slowdown in the mortgage market (stopping MBS purchases)
What I’m saying is I personally think the consumer side of spending will slow down end of the quarter so if I was a dealer I would prefer to move units where possible.
I’d bet with the integra you’d see not so much adjusted dealer markups as you’d see forced packages (tint, nitro)

the Honda Civic is selling like gangbusters and it’s $3k Markup unless you reserve a car enroute in which case it’s MSRP

IntegraAgain

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
5th Gen 2023 Integra A-Spec 6MT - PWP
Talked to two dealerships in my area today for an update, and got generally the same story. Not sure if this is just for dealerships in my region, but they said that Acura is shipping each dealership one car as a demo vehicle to start. Dealer nearest me is getting the Platinum White Pearl A-Spec w/Tech 6MT, ironically the same as my Reservation, and they are obligated by Acura to keep the demo car for 40 days before they can sell it.

Timeframe/details the Sales Manager gave me [disclaimer: this is all subject to how accurate his info is, or how truthful he was being]
  • Acura is still coming back from chip shortage, factory is only at 20% production
  • Acura is retooling their ILX factory to start making Integra instead, begin builds in May 2022
  • Integras are provided to each dealership on an allocation basis from Acura
  • Dealers expect demo vehicle delivery in first half of June. The one I talked to said he had 5 Integra reservations, and they are expecting their first 2 cars to fulfill these, in addition to the demo car, late June or early July after the holiday weekend.
  • Other dealer (where my reservation is) said they had "10 or 15 reservations", and expect factory to start building cars "in the next month or so". Also said they are selling the Integra for straight MSRP (plus ancillary tax/tag/title stuff)

Mine was confirmed less than an hour after they opened reservations on March 10, so I could optimistically be in a very early allocation but I doubt it arrives before mid-July at this point.

Xcfool

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Liquid Carbon Tech 6spd
Other sources have said the Integra is being built on the same line as the TLX in Marysville and while the ILX has also been produced there since 2015 would they cease production of the ILX this early into 2022, it's final year? Retooling of course takes time....

culturedmold

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2016 Honda Pilot
I just spoke with my dealer. I was told that there have been around 6100 Integras preordered across the USA (smaller than I expected). On the 15th of each is month is generally when they get details of their next allocation of cars, so he told me that after the 15th they should know how many (if any) Integras will be showing up soon. He ended up saying that it could be "quite a while" before the Integras are ready... Sigh.

VBinNV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2014 Mazda3 iGT 6MT
You should know what your total is before the car is built. Once the build slots are live your dealer should be able to give you an order and I would have it signed by the manager.
In my case, I’m at msrp but I plan some dealer adds like tint as well as steering wheel heating.
When I've had tinting done, I've used a local pro (never a dealer). This will be my first Acura. Anyone have advice on using the dealer or not?

EasyPickins

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra ASpec Tech
When I've had tinting done, I've used a local pro (never a dealer). This will be my first Acura. Anyone have advice on using the dealer or not?
I just received this email from my local Acura dealer after inquiring about markups and accessory availability. Prior to this correspondence, I had placed the $500 reservation fee a couple of weeks ago.

“Sorry for the late reply. I was out of town for a training class. I believe all accessory options won't be available until the release of the vehicle so they would have to be added after the vehicle is delivered. We won't be marking up the vehicle above MSRP for anyone who has ordered an Integra with the Acura reservation tool. However, we do have some accessories on the vehicle that will be installed including all season mats, trunk tray, wheel locks, 3M film shield, and an exterior paint sealant. We would be charging $2,385 for those items.”

No dealer markups, but unfortunately it looks like the accessory items will be mandatory for the first wave of purchases, at least with this particular dealership.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I just received this email from my local Acura dealer after inquiring about markups and accessory availability. Prior to this correspondence, I had placed the $500 reservation fee a couple of weeks ago.

“Sorry for the late reply. I was out of town for a training class. I believe all accessory options won't be available until the release of the vehicle so they would have to be added after the vehicle is delivered. We won't be marking up the vehicle above MSRP for anyone who has ordered an Integra with the Acura reservation tool. However, we do have some accessories on the vehicle that will be installed including all season mats, trunk tray, wheel locks, 3M film shield, and an exterior paint sealant. We would be charging $2,385 for those items.”

No dealer markups, but unfortunately it looks like the accessory items will be mandatory for the first wave of purchases, at least with this particular dealership.
Ouch that sucks. 2,300 seems pricey especially for stupid wheel locks. I hope they include nitrogen filled tires lol

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
I’ve seen some dealers use top notch tinters and others use the cheapest bidder. They’re almost always outsourced tint businesses. I’d go to one you know you trust.