• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Placing Orders

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
So I have a non-binding reservation at MSRP, but I will have to travel for it, which I am totally fine with.
Here is what I did- I started emailing GM’s from my work email so they know I am a real person with a job. I then explained my passion for the car etc and they were more than willing to hold for me
Best thing I tell everyone to do is getting everything they say in emails so that when you go to purchase it and they flip it over you can show them proof. It’s a buyers agreement. Heck even print it out and file it lol

OP
OP
Integra805

Integra805

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lexus GS350, MDX
Best thing I tell everyone to do is getting everything they say in emails so that when you go to purchase it and they flip it over you can show them proof. It’s a buyers agreement. Heck even print it out and file it lol
Exactly. I started with the GM and have email confirmations from him on it too. Let’s see how it lands

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
I’m planning to travel to the future-2024 or 2025-to escape markups.
Good call let us know how inflation is doing by then so we can buy now ??

HKF

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Honda Accord
Good call let us know how inflation is doing by then so we can buy now ??
Good point, but I’m more thinking avoiding a first year vehicle. This in spite of me having no real issues with my 2018 Accord EXL 2.0T (year 1 for the 10th generation) in the 4+ years that I’ve had it. ?

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
Good point, but I’m more thinking avoiding a first year vehicle. This in spite of me having no real issues with my 2018 Accord EXL 2.0T (year 1 for the 10th generation) in the 4+ years that I’ve had it. ?
I feel like since both the Civic and Integra are similar. A lot of the quirks the 1st model year of the Civic will be evaluated and prepared for the Integra when it launches.

Reactions: HKF

RandomHondafan

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2000 Toyota Avalon XL
How come you're replacing the 2.0 Accord with the Integra? The Accord is a great car. I'm not sure if there is an upgrade going with the Integra

pomegranate

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Mazda 3 Hatch
Planning on the same thing

Hondabob

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic Si
Just curious for any current Acura owners, first time im going to be financing a car since lease deals are non existent

Does Acura offer something similar to Honda care (8yr bumper to bumper) through Acura itself and not a 3rd party?

HKF

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Honda Accord
Just curious for any current Acura owners, first time im going to be financing a car since lease deals are non existent

Does Acura offer something similar to Honda care (8yr bumper to bumper) through Acura itself and not a 3rd party?
Yes.

España

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mazda6
For those of you with reservations , any good advice to avoid MSRP markups or ridiculous add-ons once the vehicle arrives . Hate being at the mercy of the dealer once it arrives. Here is my order:

1647226266954.png

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
For those of you with reservations , any good advice to avoid MSRP markups or ridiculous add-ons once the vehicle arrives . Hate being at the mercy of the dealer once it arrives. Here is my order:

1647226266954.png
Get in writing that the dealership will charge you MSRP and ask to not add any additional accessories without the approval from you