• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Placing Orders

Integra805

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lexus GS350, MDX
Hey everyone,

I got confirmation last week that the Integra was not in Acura’s ordering system yet. When it does, what is your best strategy for ordering and hopefully not paying a crazy mark up?

Integra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mustang
Hey everyone,

I got confirmation last week that the Integra was not in Acura’s ordering system yet. When it does, what is your best strategy for ordering and hopefully not paying a crazy mark up?
Going to your local dealers, seeing what they say, how they act and if they will give you an order signed by them for the MSRP.

Hondabob

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic Si
Hey everyone,

One of the first things I worked out was that I would get it for MSRP with my local dealer. Have talked to a few others but I live in a place where the volume of cars moved is pretty insane so I’m not concerned about markups. We’ll see what it looks like it closer to release date.

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
So for me I’m going out of state. Most out of States are better to get if your local dealership are doing Mark Ups.

bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bullitt
As Kia is even marking up cars right now due to shortages I'd be amazed if many dealers don't markup something new and hot like the Integra.

jd2157

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan MSM
My brother used to work at the dealer here years ago. Hopefully they haven’t forgotten him by the time the Integra lands lol.

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
Any update on pre-Orders?
Not as of yet but I would suspect dealerships might be taking deposits already. Make sure if you do put a deposit on it that it’s refundable as well as get in written form it’s refundable

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Civic EXL HB 2023 Integra A Spec Tech
Dealerships in phoenix aren’t taking orders but a running list of interested buyers.
The Penske dealers said no markup. Just MSRP. We’ll see…
I expect details to come in the next couple weeks assuming the integra is on schedule for spring deliveries

Hondabob

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic Si
I put a deposit with my dealer. They called last week to tell me they were starting to accept them.

Hoping we can start a regional forum on here so people can find dealers who will sell @MSRP

Reactions: HKF
OP
OP
Integra805

Integra805

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lexus GS350, MDX
I put a deposit with my dealer. They called last week to tell me they were starting to accept them.

Hoping we can start a regional forum on here so people can find dealers who will sell @MSRP
What dealer/ region?

raymeibaum

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
None
My local dealer here in Atlanta isn't taking deposits yet because they have no information in their systems yet, however I did "get on the list". The dealer did say that they expect the new Integra to go on sale "late summer", which was kind of a bummer. I was really hoping for a late spring/early summer release.

Also to note: I asked about markup and the dealer confirmed that there would likely be "market adjustment" between 2-5k, depending on the chip shortage situation when the car does finally become available.

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
My local dealer here in Atlanta isn't taking deposits yet because they have no information in their systems yet, however I did "get on the list". The dealer did say that they expect the new Integra to go on sale "late summer", which was kind of a bummer. I was really hoping for a late spring/early summer release.

Also to note: I asked about markup and the dealer confirmed that there would likely be "market adjustment" between 2-5k, depending on the chip shortage situation when the car does finally become available.
If they do Mark ups I suggest going some place else. I’m travelling to another state to get it whenever it comes out.

OP
OP
Integra805

Integra805

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lexus GS350, MDX
So I have a non-binding reservation at MSRP, but I will have to travel for it, which I am totally fine with.
Here is what I did- I started emailing GM’s from my work email so they know I am a real person with a job. I then explained my passion for the car etc and they were more than willing to hold for me