• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Pet Rear Cabin Liner

dfoster1951

First Name
Darryl
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 LexusGS 350 F Sport
Has anyone installed or had dealer install the pet rear cabin liner? If so, have you found it a worthwhile addition? Can you still fold down the rear seats with it installed? Any pictures of it as installed would be appreciated. Thanks.

Extra.T

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra
I am having it put in on my brand new Integra, which I will be taking delivery of in a few days! I will let you know then :)

Acuratech214

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra
On all our other models the seats can still fold down cause the liner is separate for both sides. The seat covers are nice but if your getting the all season rubber style they don’t hold up very well

Extra.T

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra
Got the car! Everything is installed, the pet liner is pretty simple, and will allow you to fold down the seats independently. There is a zipper that you can unzip to let you access the seatbelt on the left side, and then on the right it unzips to let you fold down either seat by itself. Or unzip both and unhook the middle section from the headrest and you can still use the drop down cupholders. The liner has these little bean bags that stuff into the seat at each fold to keep it secure.

Pet Liner .jpg

I wasn't aware of it when I purchased it, but there are also door protectors that attach loosely to the window sill.
Window Liner.jpg

Rear Attachment.jpg

Folded Down.jpg

I did notice that when it folded down, the strap at the top slipped off and the bean bag came loose, so you may need to reset it after you fold it back up. But that is pretty easy to do.

Hope that helps! I may make a new thread with this is people think it is useful info. Haven't had the pets test it out yet but it seems to be of good quality.

Bonus pic of car:

Bonus Pic.jpg

Escobar929

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 BMW M2cs, 2023 Acura Integra
Nice! I almost pulled the trigger on a Apex Blue w/ Black interior, congrats!

OP
OP

dfoster1951

First Name
Darryl
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 LexusGS 350 F Sport
Thanks for the review and the photos. Very helpful. Mine is Apex/orchid.