• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
It’s for sure worth it. The “freedom” it provides and peace of mind is great.

The only other thing I’d say about the CVT and hp is that things I’ve heard regarding the sound of the CVT being trash and the hp being not enough. I don’t agree with any of it. It feels and sounds great.

iLLNESS

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra Elite A-Spec
Had her for a full day now. Driving a lot. A few nice observations I’ve made that I haven’t heard talked about. Accessory reviews. One issue.

The issue has its own thread. The soft touch piece that is above the glove box and extends to the center console has a big gap in it. I took the piece off and everything looks good both on the console and the piece. I’m not sure what’s off but I’ll let the NSX certified tech at my dealer figure it out.

I found that the car does indeed have driver 1 and 2 settings for individual mode. The dealer said the numbers on the keys were cosmetic only. However when I first adjusted settings, with both keys in my pocket, it was on driver 1. Then when I used only key 2 it was on driver 2. That’s the key I plan to use full time. Key 1 won’t be used. So all the settings for driver 2 are in and I programmed the seat position to 1 and 2 on the door.

What’s cool about that is if you have 2 drivers, each can have their own individual mode. That was asked on another thread and I commented based on what the dealer told me. I was incorrect however after playing with it myself.

The leather is very soft. I love it. And the stitching on the edges of the front seats has this diagonal stitch. It looks awesome.

Acuralink works great. Love being able to see if it’s locked and location etc. Took a bit to get linked because we (at the dealer) we’re doing it wrong. There is a very specific order to do it in. Car off standing outside. Start the app. Scan the barcode on the door sill, start the car right away. Bingo, it’ll verify.

The side mirrors are amazing! They have these subtle little humps on the inner top to help you see SUV’s behind you without losing lower view.

I do notice the HUD dimming itself. There is a sensor there for sure based on lighting. It was doing it as I was going in and out of shadows from large trees.

The CVT is fantastic. I would have loved a DCT just like most. But I’m so pleasantly surprised with the CVT. It sounds great imo, does exactly what I want for “shifts”. And even “holds gears” on aggressive twisties. The car itself feels extremely quick. I know what the numbers say. But I don’t care. My other car is a 450+ whp Mustang. Obviously they are not in the same realm. However the Tegs FEELS just as quick as it chews through mph up to 70 and beyond. Especially above 5k rpms. And the handling just puts a huge grin on my face. It’s been awhile since I’ve been in a sporty fwd car. It feels very flat and smooth being tossed into corners.

I got a handful of factory accessories. The all season floor mats are fantastic. Fit perfect and have nice height to the edges. The trunk tray is great, but it doesn’t adhere to the floor and does have about .5” of wiggle room. The seat back protectors velcro on and they fit great. Super easy to put on. And the pet liner for the rear seats. It’s a neoprene material with a very soft smooth rubberish material underneath. It’s all one piece and covers the bench perfectly. There are 3 little foam bumps that tuck between the bench and seat back to hold it in place and there are 4 of the same that tuck under the seat bench. They just pop in under where the leather ends and the carpet starts. The back has 3 loops that can be tightened around each headrest. And there are 2 zippers to split the back into 3 parts and for the middle seatbelt. There are also 2 slits to slip the buckles through. There is a cover however that I found made it extremely difficult to buckle the belts. So I cut it off. I also put on the screen protector that I’ve linked from Amazon a couple of times. It fit very well and I’m happy with it.

Im very bummed about the interior issue. BUT I know it’ll get fixed. I’m loving everything else. Tomorrow I’m off for some front end PPF and tint!
92218677-2965-406C-95C7-0C25A8212B19.jpeg
I don’t see that you mentioned it but your car has the same issue mine does (although opposite sides). The bumper and tire fender has a bad alignment issue. The panel gaps are about 1/8” off.

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
I think that’s just the angle and reflection in the shot. Those two panels meet up evenly.

springconvert

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2008 Honda Element EX AWD
Had her for a full day now. Driving a lot. A few nice observations I’ve made that I haven’t heard talked about. Accessory reviews. One issue.

The issue has its own thread. The soft touch piece that is above the glove box and extends to the center console has a big gap in it. I took the piece off and everything looks good both on the console and the piece. I’m not sure what’s off but I’ll let the NSX certified tech at my dealer figure it out.

I found that the car does indeed have driver 1 and 2 settings for individual mode. The dealer said the numbers on the keys were cosmetic only. However when I first adjusted settings, with both keys in my pocket, it was on driver 1. Then when I used only key 2 it was on driver 2. That’s the key I plan to use full time. Key 1 won’t be used. So all the settings for driver 2 are in and I programmed the seat position to 1 and 2 on the door.

What’s cool about that is if you have 2 drivers, each can have their own individual mode. That was asked on another thread and I commented based on what the dealer told me. I was incorrect however after playing with it myself.

The leather is very soft. I love it. And the stitching on the edges of the front seats has this diagonal stitch. It looks awesome.

Acuralink works great. Love being able to see if it’s locked and location etc. Took a bit to get linked because we (at the dealer) we’re doing it wrong. There is a very specific order to do it in. Car off standing outside. Start the app. Scan the barcode on the door sill, start the car right away. Bingo, it’ll verify.

The side mirrors are amazing! They have these subtle little humps on the inner top to help you see SUV’s behind you without losing lower view.

I do notice the HUD dimming itself. There is a sensor there for sure based on lighting. It was doing it as I was going in and out of shadows from large trees.

The CVT is fantastic. I would have loved a DCT just like most. But I’m so pleasantly surprised with the CVT. It sounds great imo, does exactly what I want for “shifts”. And even “holds gears” on aggressive twisties. The car itself feels extremely quick. I know what the numbers say. But I don’t care. My other car is a 450+ whp Mustang. Obviously they are not in the same realm. However the Tegs FEELS just as quick as it chews through mph up to 70 and beyond. Especially above 5k rpms. And the handling just puts a huge grin on my face. It’s been awhile since I’ve been in a sporty fwd car. It feels very flat and smooth being tossed into corners.

I got a handful of factory accessories. The all season floor mats are fantastic. Fit perfect and have nice height to the edges. The trunk tray is great, but it doesn’t adhere to the floor and does have about .5” of wiggle room. The seat back protectors velcro on and they fit great. Super easy to put on. And the pet liner for the rear seats. It’s a neoprene material with a very soft smooth rubberish material underneath. It’s all one piece and covers the bench perfectly. There are 3 little foam bumps that tuck between the bench and seat back to hold it in place and there are 4 of the same that tuck under the seat bench. They just pop in under where the leather ends and the carpet starts. The back has 3 loops that can be tightened around each headrest. And there are 2 zippers to split the back into 3 parts and for the middle seatbelt. There are also 2 slits to slip the buckles through. There is a cover however that I found made it extremely difficult to buckle the belts. So I cut it off. I also put on the screen protector that I’ve linked from Amazon a couple of times. It fit very well and I’m happy with it.

Im very bummed about the interior issue. BUT I know it’ll get fixed. I’m loving everything else. Tomorrow I’m off for some front end PPF and tint!
92218677-2965-406C-95C7-0C25A8212B19.jpeg
Great to hear this experience, I’m still considering learning manual, but it’s nice to know the CVT isn’t a bad option if I decide against it.

How do you like the orchid interior? I’m pretty much set on the apex blue exterior, but have been thinking of holding out for the black interior because I’m concerned about how the light color will hold up, especially the microsuede. But I’ve been thinking the all-black might be a little boring and it’s not like I have kids or anything, so a pop of interior color might be nice.

IntegraAgain

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
5th Gen 2023 Integra A-Spec 6MT - PWP
I don’t see that you mentioned it but your car has the same issue mine does (although opposite sides). The bumper and tire fender has a bad alignment issue. The panel gaps are about 1/8” off.
I noticed that too on mine... just above the headlight, that top facia piece of the nose/bumper assembly does not meet the front quarter panel exactly flush. It is maybe 1/16" to 1/8" inch mismatched. You mention you feel it's bad, but I think it may simply be a design flaw with those panels and it is not loose or rattling so I am not concerned. Probably would not even notice if I was not so aware of this car's lines.

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Fenders are easy to realign anyway. Slightly loosen the bolts slide it the direction your want. Tighten bolts.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
anyone with window trim issues? Would speed cause this, I haven't gone over 110.

PXL_20220618_204234645.jpg

Leehro

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra 6MT
How do you like the orchid interior? I’m pretty much set on the apex blue exterior, but have been thinking of holding out for the black interior because I’m concerned about how the light color will hold up, especially the microsuede. But I’ve been thinking the all-black might be a little boring and it’s not like I have kids or anything, so a pop of interior color might be nice.
You didn’t ask me, but I test drove an Ebony and am getting it in the car I’m waiting for. If I didn’t have a kid or a dog I’d go for the Orchid (or Red) in a heartbeat.

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
anyone with window trim issues? Would speed cause this, I haven't gone over 110.

PXL_20220618_204234645.jpg
I haven’t noticed it on mine.

But upon further inspection of the fender bumper seam, it is a bit off. Drivers side the bumper is maybe 1/8” higher than the fender. On the passenger side it’s the same it’s the same, and the bottom corner of the bumper where they meet is actually lifted a hair, they aren’t flush. Then I started looking and noticed that the hood to fender gap on the passenger side is larger than the drivers side.

And the front fender bolt on the drivers side has been turned post paint.

This tells me that QC at the factory already adjusted it at the end of the line. There isn’t much that can be done to it though. If I were to loosen the 3 passenger side fender bolts and slide the fender back, it would make part of the gap by the windshield and hood bigger. If I shifted the hood over to the passenger side to even out the gap there, it would misalign the creases on the bumper and hood. That tells me that the hood and bumper are aligned. But the fender can’t go up to close the gap because part of it is tight against the light.

Basically to get it perfect you’d have to loosen everything and shift it all around simultaneously. Not worth it imo. Even if the dealer messed with it, closing one gap will just open another. And im sure Acura would say the pieces are within spec anyway.

We are going to drive ourselves crazy if we go over the car with a magnifying glass.

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
You didn’t ask me, but I test drove an Ebony and am getting it in the car I’m waiting for. If I didn’t have a kid or a dog I’d go for the Orchid (or Red) in a heartbeat.
I’m a little nervous about the orchid tbh. But at the end of the day the black is just too boring to me. And it’s still suede. My buddy has a 2016 Mustang with seats very similar to ours. They’re black and show sweat just the same. The orchid is also much more cream in person and the suede part is a hair darker than the leather on top of that.

Last edited:

lauren01

First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda CR-Z
So found a issues. The defrost sucks it's 95 degrees and 80% humidity. After a storm the windows will not defog.
Another annoyance is the wiper speed on Low you can't vary the speed with the +- dial. It stays at a constant speed..boo

Also first fill-up.. low fuel light came on with gas gauge showing 2 bars. Filled her up with 93
Have the windows been properly cleaned? IPA mixture, Magic Eraser?

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Have the windows been properly cleaned? IPA mixture, Magic Eraser?
It's a new car. Never had this issue on other vehicles even one that's 20 years old and never cleaned.

lauren01

First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda CR-Z
It's a new car. Never had this issue on other vehicles even one that's 20 years old and never cleaned.
We have a newer car (a year old) that had all sorts of gunk on the windows from the plastics outgassing. This is typical of today’s cars. Simply cleaning with car window cleaner did nothing to remove it. After seeking videos on what to do, a few mentioned cleaning that included Magic Eraser and how to use it. Now the defogger works fine in the Nissan Leaf. If your Integra’s vents are blowing cold but defogging is ineffective, the culprit may be gunked up glass.

Xcfool

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Liquid Carbon Tech 6spd
B and C pillars to cover the gloss black. Then partial hood, front bumper, headlights and fogs, side mirrors.

Edit: forgot about partial fenders.
I reached out today to 3 Xpel installers. One responded with $1,050 for the partial front-end and $1,750 for full front-end. Both include mirrors. Hope the other dealers are less...

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
We have a newer car (a year old) that had all sorts of gunk on the windows from the plastics outgassing. This is typical of today’s cars. Simply cleaning with car window cleaner did nothing to remove it. After seeking videos on what to do, a few mentioned cleaning that included Magic Eraser and how to use it. Now the defogger works fine in the Nissan Leaf. If your Integra’s vents are blowing cold but defogging is ineffective, the culprit may be gunked up glass.
Oh awesome. The magic eraser won't scratch the window? Also, did you just dip it in diluted alcohol?