• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Ordering Integra Type S

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
What I read was that some OEMs to combat ADM are moving away from volume based allocation. Instead they are slowly giving more allocations to dealers that are selling at MSRP vs higher volume dealers that are doing markups in the same market.
Well, wouldn’t that be a beautiful thing!! 😎 Awesome man. Hope that holds true, really across all manu’s. I know Ford ceo is SUPER pissed about it & trying to do similar things.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Grain of salt update. I know May 11th has been rumored around here for pricing reveal & one of the dealers called me today & said “We should hear something by May 11th. You will probably find out the same time as me. We’re anticipating 45k.” This was after the manager went to the meeting where they did another reveal a couple days ago. So not sure if dealers got to hear some pricing details, but if they received pricing on accessory parts I would think they’d discuss overall sticker price. Personally I think 48-49k is what Acura might say, although I do like 45k more.

chenc544

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 17 Q60 RS, 07 997TT, 94 300ZX TT
Grain of salt update. I know May 11th has been rumored around here for pricing reveal & one of the dealers called me today & said “We should hear something by May 11th. You will probably find out the same time as me. We’re anticipating 45k.” This was after the manager went to the meeting where they did another reveal a couple days ago. So not sure if dealers got to hear some pricing details, but if they received pricing on accessory parts I would think they’d discuss overall sticker price. Personally I think 48-49k is what Acura might say, although I do like 45k more.
My guess is between $45-46k + $1200 destination, since S3 starts $46.8k + destination. It's hard sell to price it above S3 IMO.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
That's awesome news.. I originally speculated 43k before the CTR dropped..

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
My guess is between $45-46k + $1200 destination, since S3 starts $46.8k + destination. It's hard sell to price it above S3 IMO.

That makes sense. Plus after adding some of the accessories it can stack up pretty quick & fall out of competitive pricing maybe.

I haven’t been speculative yet bc I feel I should just wait - but 45,500 plus accessories that can bring the price up to 50k like the carbon accessories/copper wheels/etc seems plausible.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
That's awesome news.. I originally speculated 43k before the CTR dropped..
Good call. It’ll be awesome news if it’s true anyway! Lol

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Good call. It’ll be awesome news if it’s true anyway! Lol
Yeah if they can keep it at that 45k maybe 47-48k OTD I believe they will have a winner!

jcoll1056

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Accord 2.0 Touring
My calculations put it between $45,995 and $46,495. Plus $1,200 destination That would put it about $3k above the CTR and right around the S3 and below BMW and Mercedes.

TomK

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Type R
Got some information from my dealer today.....I've been pestering them all week, and the new car sales manager said his rep stopped by yesterday and gave them a ton of information.

They're getting 1 demo car in May/June time frame.

Online reservation coming. I brought up May 11th, he said he wasn't exactly sure but that's what he's been hearing....Supposedly information was supposed to come out last week, but Acura held back due to some issues.

Only a measly 200 cars will be available with the reservation system. He could not confirm interior colors, but stated white, black, blue, and tiger will be the only 4 exterior options at launch. He said even though I'm technically 2nd in line there, I would have a better chance getting my car quicker if lucky enough to get through the first 200 online.

Launch cars arriving over June, July, August......AFTER the 200 cars are out is when they'll start getting allocations for others. My dealer was told 8 for the remainder of the year, but again said they won't be coming through until July at the earliest, maybe August or even later.

The allocations will come to them randomly for colors. They can "request" customers specific colors, but he made it sound like it'll be different than how it works with other type s models etc.

His rep hinted "supply chain issues" as being a factor for the 200 units at launch.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Got some information from my dealer today.....I've been pestering them all week, and the new car sales manager said his rep stopped by yesterday and gave them a ton of information.

Online reservation coming. I brought up May 11th, he said he wasn't exactly sure but that's what he's been hearing....Supposedly information was supposed to come out last week, but Acura held back due to some issues.

Only a measly 200 cars will be available with the reservation system. He could not confirm interior colors, but stated white, black, blue, and tiger will be the only 4 exterior options at launch. He said even though I'm technically 2nd in line there, I would have a better chance getting my car quicker if lucky enough to get through the first 200 online.

Launch cars arriving over June, July, August......AFTER the 200 cars are out is when they'll start getting allocations for others. My dealer was told 8 for the remainder of the year, but again said they won't be coming through until July at the earliest, maybe August or even later.

The allocations will come to them randomly for colors. They can "request" customers specific colors, but he made it sound like it'll be different than how it works with other type s models etc.

His rep hinted "supply chain issues" as being a factor for the 200 units at launch.
Man, I really hope not regarding colors. I guess we’ll know more next month. Both my dealers said other colors (like LCM) should be available at lunch but nothing confirmed. They went to the meeting in Phoenix last week as well & sat in the blue ITS that was on stage.

jchall30

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S

Sounds like this is gonna be a wild process one way or the other. May be awhile before some of us get cars.

Khyle785

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra 2023, Toyota MR2 1987
Hopefully my aspec tech will retain its value until my car is ready for me!

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!

evanescent03

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Z06; '24 PWP ITS
Same boat.. hope I can get 30 out of mine
i hope so too! i wonder what carvana is offering for them these days. i like to see their offer to keep in my back pocket for when i go to trade cars in that way i have a target price and offer in hand.