• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Wutah

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra Tech Aspec 6MT
Took mine home yesterday and I absolutely love it! So smooth and the shifting is crispy and reminds me of my S2000 but with a longer shifter. Power is not bad and all the bougie techy things are fantastic. 🤙🏼
5F4BAFA6-8C55-4E3C-8A2F-66038782C380.jpeg

C096F21F-B258-4D63-93D9-43845A0486AB.jpeg

91C38529-4F1E-4106-AA9C-4E8A7A7C188B.jpeg

CA28034F-7F33-4315-BC9F-2238BBAA9128.jpeg

7221B4C1-B1D8-4780-880A-704725D0B2DC.jpeg

C3B52BF1-E6A0-4EC8-9335-EFC65303180D.jpeg

Itsrname2

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra
Hi, Here is mine, I got it on June 4. My detailer did the Paint Correction,a Graphene coating. a " GlassParency" Coating on the windshield and Graphene coating on the wheels. The windows, I just got done today, are tinted with Llumar IRX, 15% on all the windows. The Windshield strip is 5% with a 80% Llumar AIR Series clear window film. I did not do the sunroof, I might later. Next plan is to Paint the calipers Red (not sure why the factory did not do this) and I am thinking of getting some accessories like the rear diffuser, Car Mats, I am holding out for 3dmatsusa.com to list them as I think they are the best.

Summary:

Windows Tinted
Paint Correction
Graphene Coating
Wheel Coating
Llumar IRX, 15% on all the windows
Windshield strip is 5% with a 80% Llumar AIR Series clear window film
I did not do the sunroof

IMG_3087.jpg
IMG_3088.jpg
IMG_3089.jpg

Vteckiller

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra Aspec tech
Hey guys I am Jonathan from AHC Garage (@vteckillerna1) and we are going all in with my Integra. I wanted to make this post so I can try to keep others informed of our progress. We will also be posting everything on our YouTube page. Accessories installation video is out second one in the series. At this moment the car has Eibach sport kit lowering springs, 19x8.5 +45 Mugen MDC wheels, and most of the factory accessories.
Tonight we are installing all the goodies that PRL has to offer including there new stage 2 intake, high flow cat DP, intercooler, charge pipe, front pipe , lower mount , flex fuel kit and strut bar. Also a ktuner to make it all work together just right. Well if you all have questions feel free to ask and I will be posting some pictures and videos. Stay tuned.

34B3C3F4-5E80-4B3D-B078-67043D74C615.jpeg

1EE1FB72-BFF5-4562-B4E7-3B4A54FB8695.jpeg

DE7D40AB-C0D5-4F71-887D-194936C44F60.jpeg

AF19A780-DEBC-4300-B643-1CEE441264D6.jpeg

IntegraAgain

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
5th Gen 2023 Integra A-Spec 6MT - PWP
Buddy stopped by tonight after picking up his new 2022 Si. Pretty excellent car, and it was nice having them side by side to compare interior, features, engines, etc. He's a younger guy and has plans to tune, put some aftermarket upgrades into it, etc. I'm super happy for him, but I am thrilled to now have first-hand confirmation of what the extra $10k for my Integra got me , bone stock. More than satisfied (except for a little trunk lid wing envy!).
Integra and SI 2.jpg

Integra and SI.jpg

kestryn

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec + Tech / White / Orchid
Hey guys I am Jonathan from AHC Garage (@vteckillerna1) and we are going all in with my Integra. I wanted to make this post so I can try to keep others informed of our progress. We will also be posting everything on our YouTube page. Accessories installation video is out second one in the series. At this moment the car has Eibach sport kit lowering springs, 19x8.5 +45 Mugen MDC wheels, and most of the factory accessories.
Tonight we are installing all the goodies that PRL has to offer including there new stage 2 intake, high flow cat DP, intercooler, charge pipe, front pipe , lower mount , flex fuel kit and strut bar. Also a ktuner to make it all work together just right. Well if you all have questions feel free to ask and I will be posting some pictures and videos. Stay tuned.
I am really looking forward to the next (final?) video in the series, post KTuner... I should be getting my plat white + orchid Integra this weekend!

trippvail

First Name
Tripp
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec Tech 6MT
I FINALLY get to join and add my Integra as she got dropped off the truck Thursday and I signed for her last night! Proud to be back in the PWP fam again, was Lunar Silver with my last TLX and PWP with the TLX before that!

Integra 1.jpg
Integra 2.jpg

Modifications so far include Acura All Season Floor Mats, All Season Cargo Tray, and Ceramic window tint. Tinter did 10% on back and back side windows, 20% on front windows and sunroof and then 70% clear Ceramic on the whole windshield. Goal was to reduce heat and UV into the vehicle as much as possible.

I also already have the Window Visors at home ready to get put on this weekend. I have taken all 3 of the A-Spec badges off and ordered the Gloss Black Front and Rear Emblems as well, but still waiting on them. Should be Tuesday or Wednesday when those come in and I will get one of my shop guys to put them on.

Tune will come after breaking her in, K-Tuner I already have from my TLX. Not sure about bolt on's though, I was going to go full PRL route but after the Type-S leaked today I might just wait a bit for more info... depends on if I get bored of the tune.

Vteckiller

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Sorry work has been busy but we have made a ton of progress on the Integra. Today we dropped the latest video. We put on a new set of wheels, Koyorad, and the Mugen exhaust.
Latest video

Vteckiller

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Also on the next video we are installing the new clutch and hitting the Dyno to see to power changes with the mods and different tunes. Eventually we are going to get a custom tune with the PRL flex fuel set up.

Josh2201

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra, 2020 Yamaha MT09
Installed my pro kit yesterday.
Quite happy with it. I will say it dropped more than the claimed 1.3" and 1". I personally wouldn't want it any lower. Almost no wheel gap. No regrets going with the pros over the sports.
Handling is great. Comparable to stock. I can feel the firmness on rougher roads and train tracks at highway speeds but not bad.
I won't do spacers with these wheels...this is my winter setup(canada). I have a new set of enkies for summer. 18×8.5 35 offset.
I'm calling tomorrow to book an alignment, I'll post the results. If it's bad, I'll go ahead and order a camber kit.
Excuse the filthy ride, it's cold and roads are dusty from salt. 🙁

20230115_172636.jpg