• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Official LIQUID CARBON Integra Club & Photos

PeanutEOD

First Name
Peanut
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Shopping
I got my Garmin GPS mounted using this:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0B4P47C3Y?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details&th=1

And, got another one to mount my phone. I've since stowed the power cable for the phone, since I'll only use it for longer drives.

52433112163_bba56b5ea8_c.jpg

Also installed my TuxMats, got a Covercraft sunshade, and this morning ordered an Acuity POCO shift knob. Still to come is a hitch and trailer wiring, and most likely a set of airbags for the rear springs.
I'm very interested in the hitch. Probably for the same reason, judging by both of our pictures.

BKK Jack

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 LCM/Red ASpec Tech 6MT
I'm very interested in the hitch. Probably for the same reason, judging by both of our pictures.
Probably not anymore. A couple years ago I ran out of talent - on an out-lap, no less - and ended up with 2 plates and 18 screws in my right collarbone. It was a tough decision, but I decided at 60 it was time to hang up the leathers. However, that doesn't mean I don't need to trailer my street bike, yanno, for the occasional trip to the Smoky Mtns.

51271295362_fd30f38dce_c.jpg

If you haven't seen it, there's a thread about adding a hitch here:

https://www.integraforums.com/forum/threads/trailer-hitch.50117/

My hitch will be arriving sometime this week. I'm not sure when I will have the opportunity to get it installed, but will be adding to the hitch thread when I do.

BKK Jack

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I got my hood realigned this morning at Karen Radley in Woodbridge. When I took delivery I noticed the gaps below the A-Pillars were quite a bit off, so I had them give me a "we owe" to fix it. They took it to their body shop and about an hour later the gaps are as perfectly equal as I can tell without measuring them.

Also, they had about 5 or 6 Integras sitting around. Not sure if they are waiting to be delivered, but one of the sales people saw me looking at one - Blue ASpec Tech MT with Orchid interior and asked me if I wanted to take it home. I told him it's very nice-a, but you see, I've already got one.".

They had another black/black manual and a couple CVT's in base and Aspec trim.

BKK Jack

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
When I got home today, in the mail was my registration, a small refund for over payment on tax and title, and my title.

BKK Jack

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Oh FFS. This is just one of thousands of reasons why I hate people.

52465499343_6958482796_c.jpg

That's not a great photo; it's much more visible than that. Luckily, the paint isn't scratched or chipped. A paintless dent repair service is coming tomorrow to fix it.

GAAAAH!

JC-RH

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec Tech 6MT
That’s the #1 reason why I go out of my way to park away from everyone else.

How’d it happen?

BKK Jack

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
That’s the #1 reason why I go out of my way to park away from everyone else.

How’d it happen?
Don't know. Went out of my way to park away from everyone else. No car next to me when I left it and no car next to me when I came back. Guess I didn't get far enough away. :( That won't happen again.

BKK Jack

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Jim the Dent Guy showed up today and got my dent mostly out. There's still a blemish, but he did the best he could. Oh well. I'm hoping that having the remnants of a door ding already will ward off future ones.

While he was busy doing that, I was wrapping my center console. That and an Acuity knob and things are looking pretty good.

52468823225_8de9ed4961_b.jpg
kr

jordang4

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec Tech, 2012 Acura TSX
Hey everyone, I’m new here. I’ve been an Acura owner for a while now so I guess I’m officially an Acura snob lol. I started out with a 2008 Acura TL Type S, then had a 2012 Acura TSX before my new purchase. I was not originally an Integra enthusiast, but so far I’m very happy with my purchase! Accessories added: Rear diffuser, splash guards, carbon fiber styling package, and side underbody spoiler. Tint is 20%

BB1FB4A7-1687-49E1-BA7E-5855C5559A76.jpeg

84C5EC40-07E0-4C40-8B49-B3E80EA3A80F.jpeg

F441B29D-6DCE-4F9D-9FC7-29F862C45341.jpeg

1D182E8C-3AF3-408B-9D05-5240A9BA0A16.jpeg

7BB48051-6EB8-4874-BEE5-0D2F0098B10A.jpeg

325A66F9-3FB1-4B0A-940D-EE27E74A9BD3.jpeg

186DCD63-7E73-42C8-9EB6-2D159E51318E.jpeg

08412C03-9CDB-418F-9085-E78DBAD3C87D.jpeg

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
I got my Garmin GPS mounted using this:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0B4P47C3Y?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details&th=1

And, got another one to mount my phone. I've since stowed the power cable for the phone, since I'll only use it for longer drives.

52433112163_bba56b5ea8_c.jpg

Also installed my TuxMats, got a Covercraft sunshade, and this morning ordered an Acuity POCO shift knob. Still to come is a hitch and trailer wiring, and most likely a set of airbags for the rear springs.
Did you end up finding the right set of airbags yet?

BKK Jack

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I'm not sure. I got a set based on Airsprings recommendation. I installed them yesterday, and they look too short. I was going to test them today, but it's supposed to rain all day. I'll check them tomorrow.

BKK Jack

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)

It appears so. I did some checking this morning and they appeared to work

- Checked the pressure and after 2 days they were sitting right at 30psi. I had overfilled them Wednesday, because I wasn't paying attention to what I was doing. It's about 20°F cooler this morning, so I'm going to say they are holding air.

- Did a very scientific stomp test. I'm about 180#, and the max tongue weight is either 150 or 200# depending on what you read. Enough of the hitch sticks out I can get enough of a foot on it to stand and bounce it. At 30psi there was almost no give in the suspension. Then I dropped it to 5psi, which is the minimum amount you should always keep them at and the suspension sag with my weight was much more noticeable.

I have a device that accurately measures suspension sag. I got it to set the suspensions on my motorcycles. If I get motivated this afternoon, I'll figure out how to apply it to the car and get some real numbers.

This is the kit I bought. Although it does seem to work, I'm going to try to get a picture of the free space between the bag and the top of the spring and see if they would recommend installing a spacer.

https://www.airliftcompany.com/shop/60900/

If you're thinking of getting a set, but never installed them before, the one tip I can give is that a little bit of silicone lubricant sprayed on the bags before you try to squeeze them into the springs goes a long way.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
It appears so. I did some checking this morning and they appeared to work

- Checked the pressure and after 2 days they were sitting right at 30psi. I had overfilled them Wednesday, because I wasn't paying attention to what I was doing. It's about 20°F cooler this morning, so I'm going to say they are holding air.

- Did a very scientific stomp test. I'm about 180#, and the max tongue weight is either 150 or 200# depending on what you read. Enough of the hitch sticks out I can get enough of a foot on it to stand and bounce it. At 30psi there was almost no give in the suspension. Then I dropped it to 5psi, which is the minimum amount you should always keep them at and the suspension sag with my weight was much more noticeable.

I have a device that accurately measures suspension sag. I got it to set the suspensions on my motorcycles. If I get motivated this afternoon, I'll figure out how to apply it to the car and get some real numbers.

This is the kit I bought. Although it does seem to work, I'm going to try to get a picture of the free space between the bag and the top of the spring and see if they would recommend installing a spacer.

https://www.airliftcompany.com/shop/60900/

If you're thinking of getting a set, but never installed them before, the one tip I can give is that a little bit of silicone lubricant sprayed on the bags before you try to squeeze them into the springs goes a long way.
Thank you for the excellent & thorough suggestions! Do you plan on doing a write up with photos in a different thread by chance?

My experience with suspension installs is mainly off road on my older Jeep Cherokee. Im getting older with bad back/hips & neurological pain so my plan is putting some finishing touches on the Jeep & auctioning it on bringatrailer.com or similar & getting into the Integra Type S.

My Ram truck that is my daily has 4 corner nitrogen suspension that is activated by an air compressor - all internal. It’s the best ride I’ve ever had & am looking to do something similar with the ITS. If I can’t go with the ITS for some reason then I still plan on going with the manual A spec tech package.

BKK Jack

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Thank you for the excellent & thorough suggestions! Do you plan on doing a write up with photos in a different thread by chance?

My experience with suspension installs is mainly off road on my older Jeep Cherokee. Im getting older with bad back/hips & neurological pain so my plan is putting some finishing touches on the Jeep & auctioning it on bringatrailer.com or similar & getting into the Integra Type S.

My Ram truck that is my daily has 4 corner nitrogen suspension that is activated by an air compressor - all internal. It’s the best ride I’ve ever had & am looking to do something similar with the ITS. If I can’t go with the ITS for some reason then I still plan on going with the manual A spec tech package.
What I did with the airbags was to help the back end not sag when pulling my trailer. It also slightly helps handling by keeping the car level and helps it to not look like a late 60's or early 70's Pontiac - those came off the lots looking like they were dragging ass. I don't think they would help with what you need.

However, if you are on Facebook and in the "2023+ Acura Integra Owners and Enthusiasts" group, someone named Ryan Rasmussen posted yesterday about adding a full air ride suspension to his Integra. That's probably more like what you are looking for.

I didn't take any pictures for a "how to." Whenever I'm doing something, I'm focused solely on the task, not posting about it on social media.