• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
I’ve been waiting so long for this model to get unveiled ever since we saw the leaked roadmap of what Acura was going to bring out the next 4 years. It’s great to finally hear and see what is going to be a 99% of the Integra.

Integra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mustang
Lets not forget, its going to be integra in looks and name, but its going to be missing about all the classic Integra driving characteristics. I's going to drive very much like a modern Civic Touring with a Si engine/transmission.

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
I’ve been waiting so long for this model to get unveiled ever since we saw the leaked roadmap of what Acura was going to bring out the next 4 years. It’s great to finally hear and see what is going to be a 99% of the Integra.
Same bro. I can’t wait.

HKF

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Honda Accord
Lets not forget, its going to be integra in looks and name, but its going to be missing about all the classic Integra driving characteristics. I's going to drive very much like a modern Civic Touring with a Si engine/transmission.
That is no bad thing!

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
No, just saying that people that remember the high revving, light weight corner tosser they had in the 90's, this ISNT it.
Yeah that’s the thing is everyone things it will be that but we all know it won’t. Will it be a corner carver like the CTR? It could possibly be but I mean SH-AWD might be in the cards and it could handle a little better. Personally I’m fine with the approach they are going

Reactions: HKF

jd2157

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan MSM
Just give us two things… pics and the Type S release date.

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
Just give us two things… pics and the Type S release date.
Type S release date won’t be announced until the full full reveal.

jd2157

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S release date won’t be announced until the full full reveal.
I’m just saying what I want :)

Their prototype unveils generally give a look at a vehicle that’s an amalgamation of a couple top trims and a vague timeframe on the initial release date.

IIRC they could go either way on a look at the interior. They likely won’t give an entire list of trims but they could mention a couple key features (manual) and I expect them to mention the Type S to get us all hyped.

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
I’m just saying what I want :)

Their prototype unveils generally give a look at a vehicle that’s an amalgamation of a couple top trims and a vague timeframe on the initial release date.

IIRC they could go either way on a look at the interior. They likely won’t give an entire list of trims but they could mention a couple key features (manual) and I expect them to mention the Type S to get us all hyped.
Type S will definitely get confirmed at the reveal. I too expect to see a mix of A-Spec and Type S with the side mirrors being concept like always.

Hondabob

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic Si
I’m hoping if we get a glimpse of the interior it’s a really nice tan color. The ebony and cream they have now just doesn’t do it for me. The Lexus IS has a beautiful orange ish tan option.

jd2157

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I’m hoping if we get a glimpse of the interior it’s a really nice tan color. The ebony and cream they have now just doesn’t do it for me. The Lexus IS has a beautiful orange ish tan option.
Agree the ebony/crème wouldn’t be for me… orange not so much either. A dark chocolate brown would be cool… or red with white exterior.

TypeSiR

First Name
Car Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1.5T Civic, CTR, MX-5, Fit