• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

jsntercero

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda Civic SI 2015
Ok am I crazy, or is this new? I feel like I haven't seen this before.
I went on the Acura IG page and im pretty sure he got images from this teaser and it was posted like an hour since writing this

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
I went on the Acura IG page and im pretty sure he got images from this teaser and it was posted like an hour of writing this
Ah! So it's new--nice!!! Also, important to note, there's a date of 4/14 listed! Friday!

Saywhaat04

First Name
Regi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
19 Honda CR-V TR, 2019 Honda Accord SRT 2.0t/6spd
JeffX over at Vtec.net has seen it in Blue and apparently it will be revealed tomorrow

There's a blue Integra A-Spec that I see from time to time in our area. It looks so good in that color. The first time I saw it, it was a gloomy, rainy day and that bold blue really stood out on the road. Looks so good on the Type S too! (wait until tomorrow!)

Saywhaat04

First Name
Regi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
19 Honda CR-V TR, 2019 Honda Accord SRT 2.0t/6spd
Maybe Friday will be pre-order day??
maybe so perhaps photos tomorrow but an actual event on Friday either way it’s exciting times. I’m looking forward to finally seeing it.

TomK

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Type R
I’m prepping to sell my FL5 tomorrow or Wednesday. I have to assume the Integra will be a little more comfortable…

ijm5012

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 TLX A-Spec SH-AWD
I’m prepping to sell my FL5 tomorrow or Wednesday. I have to assume the Integra will be a little more comfortable…
Just not a fan of how stiff the FL5 is for every day driving?

ijm5012

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 TLX A-Spec SH-AWD
Really looking forward to the reveal. Hoping my dealer doesn’t pull some kind of $10k ADM BS on the the ITS.

I really like my TLX, and don’t think the ITS will be nearly as “luxury” as the TLX, but the more functional cargo are, bigger backseat, and more powerful engine paired with the fantastic 6MT is tempting.

TomK

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Type R
Just not a fan of how stiff the FL5 is for every day driving?
Mmm it’s not horrible. The fk8 was definitely a bit softer. I know 18’s with bigger tires would make a difference but I know the integra will have a little less aggressive seats as well and more creature comforts. The FL5 to me, though AMAZING, is just a little more race car then I want now a days

ijm5012

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 TLX A-Spec SH-AWD
Mmm it’s not horrible. The fk8 was definitely a bit softer. I know 18’s with bigger tires would make a difference but I know the integra will have a little less aggressive seats as well and more creature comforts. The FL5 to me, though AMAZING, is just a little more race car then I want now a days
Understandable.

I’m curious what seats Acura will use in the ITS. If we look at the TLX, the Type-S uses the same seats as the A-Spec, but with an adjustable bolster.

I would be really happy with Acura used the TLX seats in the ITS (I find them to be really comfortable.). I sat in an A-Spec Integra, and wasn’t a huge fan of the seats. They didn’t seem as comfortable as the TLX seats, and didn’t seem to offer as much support either (plus with the TLX, the seats can be heated and cooled, which is great).

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
I hope so! Exciting….

Deliveries in early June? I’m second in line at my dealer
I would assume so if there is no delays with supplies.