• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

New HRV

Broncie

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Honda Accord Coupe
I've been looking forward to this as an option along with the Integra, as I want more versatility in my next vehicle. It looks better in the real life footage than honda's press images I feel, so I photoshopped a frame in different colors to get a better look :p

HRV-black.jpg
HRV-blue.jpg
HRV-boost.jpg
HRV-gray.jpg
HRV-red.jpg
HRV-white.jpg
HRV-yellow.jpg

OP
OP
jd2157

jd2157

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan MSM
Seems the dark colors work, they toughen it up but the light colors make it look station-wagoney like the Subarus or old Santa Fe.

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Civic EXL HB 2023 Integra A Spec Tech
From everything I've seen, it's basically a big civic hatchback, which is GREAT! If they can do up the touring trim with some more options, and keep it in the mid 30's I think this is going to sell like hot cakes. Couple it with a hybrid version for 2024 and this could be an everyday grocery getter.
I have seen the euro and asian version have the same long strip light the civic hatchback has, I do hope that comes to the production model, even if it's on the upper trims.

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
I'm with Kirk Kreifels--it looks better from the back end, the front just seems a little bubbly to me. The prior generation looked a little tougher, but I remember it being based on the Fit platform, so I imagine this one will be an improvement with Civic guts.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
The front looks like a KIA

Saywhaat04

First Name
Regi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
19 Honda CR-V TR, 2019 Honda Accord SRT 2.0t/6spd
From everything I've seen, it's basically a big civic hatchback, which is GREAT! If they can do up the touring trim with some more options, and keep it in the mid 30's I think this is going to sell like hot cakes. Couple it with a hybrid version for 2024 and this could be an everyday grocery getter.
I have seen the euro and asian version have the same long strip light the civic hatchback has, I do hope that comes to the production model, even if it's on the upper trims.
new 2023 HRV trim levels are LX, Sport and EX-L only...Touring trim got dropped a few years ago. Surprisingly for this new generation the EX trim was dropped as well. In order to get any of the goodies (like a sunroof) you have to move all the way up to the EX-L.

I've noticed that more and more Honda vehicles are dropping the EX trim...the Accord lost it last year and the Civic hatchback lost it too.

Honda's packaging always turns me off...The Sport trim doesn't look half bad...but no sunroof or high end stereo no deal for me. I'd be all for an EX/Sport mix...sunroof, XM, nicer wheels with black accents, etc. But it doesnt exist in the US...but does exist in Canada.

Vtec.net has color combinations up too for 2023.

OP
OP
jd2157

jd2157

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan MSM
With Acura leaving China, and the HRV being Civic-based, it seems a good time for Acura to bring a Civic-based entry level SUV to NA… CDX or ADX? Place yer bets.