• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
Key thing to know. The RDX 22MY has been on Sale since November. MDX Type S will be arriving at Dealerships in about a week or two with the media drive happening this month. Once the MDX S arrives at Dealerships it’s a clean slate for Acura to unveil the Integra/Type S version at the end of the month.

Hondabob

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic Si
Key thing to know. The RDX 22MY has been on Sale since November. MDX Type S will be arriving at Dealerships in about a week or two with the media drive happening this month. Once the MDX S arrives at Dealerships it’s a clean slate for Acura to unveil the Integra/Type S version at the end of the month.
You haven’t been wrong yet so I’ll be frantically refreshing my computer from January 20th-31st lol

arsh88

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback EX
when the h*** are they going to announce the actual specs? It shouldn't take that long to announce HP, whether it has AWD, and what transmission options there will be.

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
when the h*** are they going to announce the actual specs? It shouldn't take that long to announce HP, whether it has AWD, and what transmission options there will be.
Primary focus right now is the MDX S.

arsh88

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback EX
I would also have serious doubts of a 30k, AWD, 230hp Integra... it would absolutely destroy Si sales (as well as civic touring/ST sales)... seriously for 2k more over the Si you'd get more power, more features, AWD, and still have the available 6-speed... there would be no purpose to choose the Si unless you absolutely could not afford that other $2k. While it would be an amazing setup for the Integra, and a huge value for performance I'd see it rather going one of two ways instead.

1. AWD on the base... but no power increase over the Si... extra weight... saves Si sales by ending up as slow as a regular civic due to the poor power/weight ratio. Forces the option of light/quick/FWD/less features or heavy/slow/AWD/more features

2. No AWD (at least not on the base version, possibly still for the Type S). Keeps similar numbers to the Si (the TLX saw 20hp over the accord, maybe they will do the same for the Integra... but if associated cost of more power was really that much of an issue, it'll keep the 200hp). Similar performance as the Si. Boils down to just the option of More/Less features and available auto to separate the two.
I'm just saying the corolla GR is gonna be awd and like 268 hp and the same price lol

CarGuyUsername

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'07 CR-V LX
From the rate they post on instagram and them needing to still post about the last two chapters of their anime series (Assuming Integra is announced after) I'm hoping for Feb 1st or Feb 7th announcement. Just wanna see more on the car already.

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
From the rate they post on instagram and them needing to still post about the last two chapters of their anime series (Assuming Integra is announced after) I'm hoping for Feb 1st or Feb 7th announcement. Just wanna see more on the car already.
That’s what I was calculating as well. Not only that, tomorrow is 24hr of Dayton so that means media will be post about the race this weekend. It would have to be this month for the reveal though.

CarGuyUsername

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'07 CR-V LX
That’s what I was calculating as well. Not only that, tomorrow is 24hr of Dayton so that means media will be post about the race this weekend. It would have to be this month for the reveal though.
Accounting for the race weekend taking over media I would lean more towards the 7th then. Definitely going to be very soon if they are going to hit that Spring window. Do cars tend to announce on specific days? Admittedly new to cars outside of A-B driving in 15 year old used vehicles.

Jessegovols

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 Honda CRV EXL, 2004 Acura TSX Manual Previous: 92 Mazda MX6 GT, 93 Mitsubishi 3000 GT VR4, 99 Honda Civic Si
I just really hope they offer it in good colors and not like Honda limited the Sport Touring Manual in only monochrome black, white or grey. I want a manual with a nice Blue, Boost Blue or Agean Blue Metallic is all I want.

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Civic EXL HB 2023 Integra A Spec Tech
Based on the interior leak, showing a lighter interior I would suspect they’ll offer the same current Acura colors plus a couple more new/different.
A boost Blue integra would be the sweet spot for sure

CarGuyUsername

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'07 CR-V LX
Alright Acura finally posted about Volume 3 of their anime which took longer than I expected BUT I'm still hoping for an announcement in the next week or so. At least all this Copium I've been taking helps :p

Reactions: HKF

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
Alright Acura finally posted about Volume 3 of their anime which took longer than I expected BUT I'm still hoping for an announcement in the next week or so. At least all this Copium I've been taking helps :p
More like Hopium

Hondabob

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic Si
We still have volume 4 for the anime thing, and to my knowledge there aren’t any MDX type S reviews yet. I’d assume that has to come first. We only just got the NSX type S first drive reviews at Daytona.

If you believe in the groundhog telling you the weather, we also have at least 6 more weeks till the car can potentially be released lol

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
We still have volume 4 for the anime thing, and to my knowledge there aren’t any MDX type S reviews yet. I’d assume that has to come first. We only just got the NSX type S first drive reviews at Daytona.

If you believe in the groundhog telling you the weather, we also have at least 6 more weeks till the car can potentially be released lol
The last part made me laugh.