• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

IntegraMT

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra PRP MT
I'm in the club. I drove home this stunning and fun Performance Red / Orchid Integra last week and now have pics to show it. There aren't many in red or blue to be found yet, but a guy had pre-ordered this one and backed out and it was exactly what I wanted! It is a sweet drive and after many years in a pick up truck, the fun factor is high! This manual tranny is amazing and so fun to row through the gears and the car just eats the curves and says give me more. The crystal clear ELS Studio audio system is outstanding too. What a car - I'm happy!

R0000214.JPG

R0000217.JPG

R0000223.JPG

R0000225.JPG

R0000226.JPG

OP
OP
IntegraMT

IntegraMT

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I think this is an awesome color combo--I'm willing to bet it'll end up being one of the rarest Acura produces.

Great find!
Thanks RUNN1N, You may be right about that too.

Leehro

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra 6MT
Congrats! Thrilled to see a 6MT performance red in the southeast! There’s hope for mine coming in yet. I reserved ebony interior due to kid/dog but I agree the orchid is better looking. Lovely car!

OP
OP
IntegraMT

IntegraMT

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Congrats! Thrilled to see a 6MT performance red in the southeast! There’s hope for mine coming in yet. I reserved ebony interior due to kid/dog but I agree the orchid is better looking. Lovely car!
Thank you Leehro. Good luck to you, hopefully sooner than later!

KiloFTW

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Integra M/T
Thanks for the pics, it looks fantastic! I'm expecting my red MT in September and I'm torn on whether go with the black emblems, both options look great! Looking forward to an awesome road trip.

jd2157

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan MSM
Thanks for the pics, it looks fantastic! I'm expecting my red MT in September and I'm torn on whether go with the black emblems, both options look great! Looking forward to an awesome road trip.
Back emblem in black looks really good… ASpec ones maybe remove, and front Is good in black or chrome imo.

Wojo

First Name
Beef Cake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec CVT, 2015 TLX , 2002 TL Type S
congrats on the car, i got the blue/black, i did think about the red, but after seeing the blue TLX,
that was the color, i might have got the red interior but that was not offered with the blue, your red
looks real nice :)

nicodimas

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-spec Tech CVT, White/Red
I got the opposite colors! White outside, red inside! LOL. I don't think any of them look bad except that Lunar Silver, LOL.

OP
OP
IntegraMT

IntegraMT

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
congrats on the car, i got the blue/black, i did think about the red, but after seeing the blue TLX,
that was the color, i might have got the red interior but that was not offered with the blue, your red
looks real nice :)
Thanks Wojo. Yours looks great too!