• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Lunar Silver Metallic

CK716

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S LSM
I think they dropping this color
Would make me love it even more as less people would have it. Not to mention I don’t think any of the other colors are worth the $500 add on. Car looks great in any color

OP
OP
evanescent03

evanescent03

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Z06; '24 PWP ITS
Behold my pale horse. Same photo, first one is more stylized, second is more true to life.
Behold my pale horse. Same photo, first one is more stylized, second is more true to life.
Great job… I was considering doing something similar myself, but decided it would take too much set up and planning when all the kids wanted to do was sit in the house and watch the show lol

SilverRocket

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LSM ITS
Great job… I was considering doing something similar myself, but decided it would take too much set up and planning when all the kids wanted to do was sit in the house and watch the show lol
I appreciate the kudos.

I couldn't pass up the opportunity and I had the means so I made it happen

I gave a shoutout to Acura Canada on Twitter and they're going to feature it on their page supposedly. I hope to continue producing content throughout the summer. I'll be sure to post it here.