• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Chappie44

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra 6MT
Originally I reserved this car March 10th first thing in the morning and then spent the next 10 weeks trying to get any info from the dealership chosen and being treated like an annoyance.

I was fed up last week when they finally told me they were not getting one that matched my reservation and didn't know when they would. I startrd looking at other Arizona dealerships and found that Acura of Peoria had the Liquid Metallic with red interior 6MT vehicle I wanted sitting on site. I called and they said I should come down and 24 hours later I was the new owner of this beautiful car. Finding the right dealership is a must. Still had to pick on price to get what I thought was a reasonable deal, but they were fair and reasonable.

I love the car, it is so much better in person than any pictures or video can show. Driving in Sport mode it is as quick and fun as I hoped and I have no complaints.

I was even impressed when I started teaching my 18 year old to drive it and Comfort mode adds significant assistance to make shifting easier for a newbie.

Looking forward to seeing everyone else's vehicles on here soon!

inbound2814249341308026639.jpg

inbound893693563060297778.jpg
inbound963860877531095166.jpg

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Civic EXL HB 2023 Integra A Spec Tech
If you donā€™t mind sharing? What was their markup? I tried working with them but their markup was north of 5k

Iā€™m actually at the dealership now. I test drove one and waiting to see if theyā€™ll take the ADM off and Iā€™m gonna snag the white on red one

Last edited:

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
If you donā€™t mind sharing? What was their markup? I tried working with them but their markup was north of 5k

Iā€™m actually at the dealership now. I test drove one and waiting to see if theyā€™ll take the ADM off and Iā€™m gonna snag the white on red one
Keep calling around and try to find a honest dealer. I know there is another thread listing some on here

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Keep calling around and try to find a honest dealer. I know there is another thread listing some on here
In short, on my way to get the car now. Iā€™ll do a post and write up tonight.
itā€™s been a wild day but Iā€™ll be thrilled to finally have my teggy at msrp

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
In short, on my way to get the car now. Iā€™ll do a post and write up tonight.
itā€™s been a wild day but Iā€™ll be thrilled to finally have my teggy at msrp
Congrats!

math4scher

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra - Apex Blue Orchid White Manual
Originally I reserved this car March 10th first thing in the morning and then spent the next 10 weeks trying to get any info from the dealership chosen and being treated like an annoyance.

I was fed up last week when they finally told me they were not getting one that matched my reservation and didn't know when they would. I startrd looking at other Arizona dealerships and found that Acura of Peoria had the Liquid Metallic with red interior 6MT vehicle I wanted sitting on site. I called and they said I should come down and 24 hours later I was the new owner of this beautiful car. Finding the right dealership is a must. Still had to pick on price to get what I thought was a reasonable deal, but they were fair and reasonable.

I love the car, it is so much better in person than any pictures or video can show. Driving in Sport mode it is as quick and fun as I hoped and I have no complaints.

I was even impressed when I started teaching my 18 year old to drive it and Comfort mode adds significant assistance to make shifting easier for a newbie.

Congrats - it's a beauty! Enjoy! In the sunlight, does Liquid Metallic have a light blue hue? I think I saw that it some Acura pics.

Last edited:

Josh2201

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra, 2020 Yamaha MT09
I'm in Canada and dealt with the same thing. Led to believe my liquid carbon would be in the first shipment. It never came and now they don't even have a built date. Very frustrating. There's only a handful of dealers near me so finding one is tough. Lots of cvts though šŸ˜”
Congrats though! Looks amazing. I'll take a liquid carbon or white...whatever I can get first!

OP
OP

Chappie44

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra 6MT

It started with a $3K market adjustment and $7K in adons because it was sent sent as demo model. They agreed to remove the market Adjustment and gave me $1,500 more on my trade in than the original offer.

OP
OP

Chappie44

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra 6MT
Congrats - it's a beauty! Enjoy! In the sunlight, does Liquid Metallic have a light blue hue? I think I saw that it some Acura pics.
Thanks! I haven't noticed a blue tint but I'm not great with subtle colors. It is beautiful though.

Xcfool

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Liquid Carbon Tech 6spd
Agree, pictures and videos don't show how stunning the LC is or the contrast with the red interior.
EVERYONE that has seen mine is floored. Including folks with far loftier vehicles.

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
It started with a $3K market adjustment and $7K in adons because it was sent sent as demo model. They agreed to remove the market Adjustment and gave me $1,500 more on my trade in than the original offer.
they had me originally at 4k in adds and 3k market adjustment.
Took two trips back and forth but got it for MSRP, 1500 in adds but $750 rebate

I just got home and doing up a post on it but finally glad to have my teggy

Attachments

shadysnorlax

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 accord coupe
Was the original dealership Acura of Tempe? They barely answered my emails for months even though I had a reservation. After asking to cancel my reservation last week they still didn't reply to me. I only saw that I got a refund on my credit card.

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Was the original dealership Acura of Tempe? They barely answered my emails for months even though I had a reservation. After asking to cancel my reservation last week they still didn't reply to me. I only saw that I got a refund on my credit card.
Tempe ignored me too

OP
OP

Chappie44

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra 6MT
Yes it was.