• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Loose Shifter Collar?

Wilber158

First Name
Wilber
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra Type S
I’ve had this for a while now, I don’t remember if the car was bought like this or not but it finally got annoying today when I was stuck in 2.5 hour traffic.

is this normal?

ABPDE5

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
I swapped to the Acuity one. It's not cheap (for a collar), but the quality / fitment is substantially better, and the locking mechanism, is too. I highly recommend it; this car deserves better than a cheap plastic ring adorning one of its most standout features. It's probably the cheapest feeling / looking piece on the car.
IMG_3520.jpeg
IMG_3530.jpeg

boosted180sx

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra 6MT
i dropped the boot and wrapped tesa tape around the part where the wrench doesnt go on the lock nut and made it snug enough to not be all loose and rattle.

Blek le Roc

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'73 Alfa GTV, '24 ITS
I never even touch mine, so no problems with it moving around. Not an issue for me.

OP
OP

Wilber158

First Name
Wilber
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra Type S
I swapped to the Acuity one. It's not cheap (for a collar), but the quality / fitment is substantially better, and the locking mechanism, is too. I highly recommend it; this car deserves better than a cheap plastic ring adorning one of its most standout features. It's probably the cheapest feeling / looking piece on the car.
IMG_3520.jpeg
IMG_3530.jpeg
I’ll look into this, thanks.

wtam1100

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CTR
No way affiliated with Acuity. All the Acuity products I've ever purchased have been super high quality. They even have titanium collars to add some flair to your interior if you like different colors n what not.