• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Short Throw Shifter Option

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Yeah, at first I wasn't interested that much until I saw those numbers & the adjustability. I think I'll probably still pursue the power adders first & get it to where I want & then add this for fine tuning.

Azkyrie6

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura TL, Acura MDX

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
For some reason I thought I remembered seeing this priced around 2k - I must've gotten it completely confused with a different brand's race only version or something. If it's an easy install (haven't had time to watch the video yet) I might try just to compare the 2.

ABPDE5

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Waiting to see what Acuity eventually has to offer.

I actually find the throw a little longer than I'd like, so I've been looking forward to these options.

jdm.danilo

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra Type S; '02 S2000
People always compare the DE5 shifter to the S2000, and hopping between the two the only difference to me is how short the throws are, so it'd be interesting to compare the two after installing a short throw in the DE5