• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Looking for advice on 2023 Acura Integra

Sixgerson

First Name
Sixgerson
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
acura rdx
Hello guys,

After a terrible used car buying experience five years ago, I'm cautious not to repeat the same mistakes as I consider changing my car. Currently, I own a 2010 MERCEDES-BENZ c300, which has been challenging. Now, I'm contemplating buying a used 2023 Acura Integra I found online, but I'm unsure, so I’m seeking your advice.
A friend recommended the seller, as he had a positive experience purchasing a used car from him. However, 2 days ago, the seller mentioned another buyer offering a higher price for the Integra. Despite having the money with me, the pressure he’s mounting makes me suspicious of his actions.

I seek your advice on how to make an informed decision. What areas should I inspect, and what questions can I ask the seller to ascertain the car's true condition? The car has slightly over 5000 miles and it’s very neat. What other points do you suggest taking into consideration?

image_2023-08-06_081631043.png

00x0x_kw719xTFXQo_0jm0ew_1200x900.jpg

00z0z_fxJxoJTKs3M_0jm0ew_1200x900.jpg

01313_hiCJ9M4b13T_0jm0ew_1200x900.jpg

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Its pretty much a new car. Do a Carfax to see if it was in a wreck. You can always pay a third party to check the vehicle out.
Big thing is going to be price. When I traded my Aspec w/ Tech in dealer offered me 28k.
Dealers are accumulating inventory on new cars. So there is room to negotiate.

Imperial

First Name
Slava
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2010 Acura RL Tech; 2024 Integra ASpec Tech
1) As previous person mentioned, it would be a good idea to have an independent shop to check the vehicle out. You would just pay them for an inspection. This is important, try not to skip that part. It seems the car should be covered by a factory warranty, however you don't know the history of the car and if there is any undercarriage damage.
2) Also, find out why the person is selling the car.
3) Make sure the seller has a clean or even has the title on hand and in his/her name.

OP
OP

Sixgerson

First Name
Sixgerson
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
acura rdx
Hello everyone, my friend advised me to check Carfax alternative and confirm them before making any deal. Thankfully, I have seen that this car’s history is very clean. I only paid $15 for this. Thanks to my friend and everyone who contributed to this thread.

Here is the link to the report: [ MERCEDES-BENZ c300 Report ]