• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

lumper

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 Nissan 350z
I bought mine at Acura in Peabody in the first week of February. Great dealer. I pretty much bought the car over the phone and via emails. MSRP no “required” accessories. When I went there to sign and drive the whole process was essentially about 2 hours.

There are almost 300 ITS available on cars.com right now. I’d say it’s pretty safe to assume MSRP and below now.

If there is a dealer still charging markup just go somewhere else.
I was talking to Thad at Peabody, he wanted a deposit top put me on the list, they had a pretty long list going, but I decided to keep looking, but they were willing to sell at MSRP for sure,.

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra Type S
I was talking to Thad at Peabody, he wanted a deposit top put me on the list, they had a pretty long list going, but I decided to keep looking, but they were willing to sell at MSRP for sure,.

Nice 👍🏼. It looks like the Boston area only has 2 available within 100 miles. Both black on black.

There are 6 in CT (one is red which is super rare) and a bunch available if you are willing to drive right over the line in NY. I almost had to get mine about 3 hours away in NY as there were no other dealers in New England with white with red.

The one in Peobody just happened to be there for a few days and no one bought it. I got lucky.

Good luck!

lumper

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 Nissan 350z
Nice 👍🏼. It looks like the Boston area only has 2 available within 100 miles. Both black on black.

There are 6 in CT (one is red which is super rare) and a bunch available if you are willing to drive right over the line in NY. I almost had to get mine about 3 hours away in NY as there were no other dealers in New England with white with red.

The one in Peabody just happened to be there for a few days and no one bought it. I got lucky.

Good luck!
Stamford CT has a few, a white with red a black with red, a white with ebony and the apex blue I just bought, plus they have a white incoming now also with ebony interior.

Tw1stedlog1k

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M2 Competition (R.I.P.), ABP ITS
I know a batch of Performance Red Pearls were built last week. Mine was one of them. They are hitting dealers now.
I think they're building the colors in smaller, mixed batches now to fulfill requests. My blue was also built last week along with a handful of others and is awaiting transport.

Audio79

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra 99
I think they're building the colors in smaller, mixed batches now to fulfill requests. My blue was also built last week along with a handful of others and is awaiting transport.
How do you know this?

Tw1stedlog1k

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
How do you know this?
I don't.
I'm basing it off of what information I do have regarding my own build, the information that's updated on the Motoring Obsession tracker, and the post above mine regarding their red build.

All that to say I pulled it out of my ass.

JBTypeS

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra Type S
The market in NorCal has shifted. Called Capitol Acura this morning they have a Red Type S. They said Msrp plus $3500 for ceramic coat and Propack. Just got a call this afternoon willing to sell for msrp and they will remove the propack options if anyone is interested.

Paul911

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Porsche 911, Kia Teluride.

The one in Peobody just happened to be there for a few days and no one bought it. I got lucky.

Good luck!
For those in MA or surrounding states, what are reasonable dealer fees to pay? I'm on a list for one at Sunnyside Acura in Nashua NH. They don't mark up and don't add accessories on cars that are spoken for, but I'm wondering what kind of fees they'll try for.

lumper

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 Nissan 350z
For those in MA or surrounding states, what are reasonable dealer fees to pay? I'm on a list for one at Sunnyside Acura in Nashua NH. They don't mark up and don't add accessories on cars that are spoken for, but I'm wondering what kind of fees they'll try for.
So far I have seen 599, 499 and 399,.
I refused to pay more than 299 whenever possible.
In states where a court and judge has gotten involved and regulated what dealers can charge, they capped these fees at either $75, or in a few states $90, so anything over that is pure nonsense.
We live in an unregulated state, so they can charge whatever they want, but if it is taxable, it is negotiable.
I paid 399 just now because I had a deal with one dealer, they knocked 250 off the price because of miles, to drop their 599 to 349, but when I moved to a different dealer, they beat that price, but still charged 399, I didn't bother trying to save the $100 or $200 I otherwise might have fought for, I was already good with the price and they were really good to me, so.. I went with it.

Tw1stedlog1k

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Sunnyside charges $599 for a doc fee. No other fees or misc charges unless you want them to run you new plates ($150 for the running service + $135 for new plates). Very bare bones dealer and their finance team is not pushy.

From my understanding, as of today, there are 11 people remaining on their wait-list.

Scrodee

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 ITS in LCM
No markup and a generally good experience when I bought mine in December from Jim Hudson Acura in Agusta, GA.

bvanlieu

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 White ITS, 2015 Cayman GTS
Market may be softening overall, with some more supply but its not a 5 car per lot model either.

Shout out to Chris at Montgomeryville Acura (north of PHL in the burbs), they sell at MSRP, no add ons. The grey/red S is still there since Feb, I snagged my White just got lucky it came off the truck a few days before I visited just to inquire and we ended up making a deal.

Paul911

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Porsche 911, Kia Teluride.
Market may be softening overall, with some more supply but its not a 5 car per lot model either.

Shout out to Chris at Montgomeryville Acura (north of PHL in the burbs), they sell at MSRP, no add ons. The grey/red S is still there since Feb, I snagged my White just got lucky it came off the truck a few days before I visited just to inquire and we ended up making a deal.
I was in Florida recently and it seems like it is a 5 car per lot model there.