• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Audio79

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra 99
Hey do anyone know what change or if anything change at acura because before they say they can't order cars they get what they get

Last edited:

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
I'm guessing they still get what they get. I know some people say they are ordering, but what they may be doing is just putting down a deposit, and then waiting for that dealer to get the actual car they want. We know these are being made in batches, one color at a time, unless they are now making all color combos at once.

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
Hey do anyone now what change or if anything change at acura because before they can they can't order car they get what they get
It's ultimately Acura's decision which vehicles (color combos, quantity, etc.), BUT a dealership can request particular color combos. It isn't a guarantee they'll get them, but it may help influence what comes.

They're made in batches, if your request aligns with a given batch and an allocation assigned to your dealership, the odds of your preferred combo arriving should improve.

evident

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2008 TSX 6MT, 2017 MDX Hybrid, 2008 RX350
lowest ones by me in the philly area are now 5K above MSRP.

Audio79

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra 99
Pittsburgh Spitzer Acura MSRP ask for Chris tell him his apex blue guy sent you

grahm

First Name
Grahm
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 RS3, 2023 Type R
I got a "cold call" today...I just had to laugh...the niche must be filled...Not even sure which dealer they just asked if I was intersted in a "unclaimed" Integra Type S...Below MSRP should be right around the corner...good times for the patience folk
Depends on your specific area (not happening where I live in the PNW) but I’ve already seen a few new ones sell for under 50K.

evident

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Have you looked outside of Philly Area?..I got mine in Oct for MSRP from a dealer in NY
Nice. I'm still about 2 years out from buying. I'm just glad prices are coming back to earth

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra Type S
Picked mine up last Friday for MSRP. No added accessories or fees.

Another dealer close to Boston has the same PWP/Red. They wanted $9K over sticker to start. I said MSRP. They came back with $5K over. Of course I said no. The sales manager made a big deal about let’s split at $2500 over. lol. Of course I said no. I said no dealer markup and I would buy the car now. He let me walk. They are still sitting on the car.

I found mine by accident on a FB post saying no dealer markup. It wasn’t on any of the car sites like cars.com or gurus.

Shoutout to Acura of Peabody MA. Great buying experience from start to finish. More importantly no dealer markup or weird fees.

TheRas900

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'18 Macan S, '16 ES350 and hopefully a '23 Integra
Found a dealer in South Jersey willing to do MSRP with no add ons, and maybe even a little less.

Godofelru

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 TEP ITS
lowest ones by me in the philly area are now 5K above MSRP.
Davis Acura sold me mine like 3 months ago for MSRP + 2.5K with no addons. I didn't want to wait as my FK8 was totaled and that was the only TEP with Ebony interior I could find nearby. I'd bet they're more reasonable now, not worse and right outside philly?

evident

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Davis Acura sold me mine like 3 months ago for MSRP + 2.5K with no addons. I didn't want to wait as my FK8 was totaled and that was the only TEP with Ebony interior I could find nearby. I'd bet they're more reasonable now, not worse and right outside philly?
That's the closest dealer to me but i can't stand dealing with them. But that's Good to know. Those guys act like they are a Lamborghini dealership. I went in the summer and they wouldn't budge

CK716

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S LSM
What's the process/protocol for trying to lock up a deal with a non-local dealer? I have a trade in so that complicates things a bit, as I'd rather not drive 6 hours only to have them low ball the trade offer.

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra Type S
What's the process/protocol for trying to lock up a deal with a non-local dealer? I have a trade in so that complicates things a bit, as I'd rather not drive 6 hours only to have them low ball the trade offer.
I’ve gone through the process of trading in a car without the dealer actually seeing it because the car was 4 hours away.

If the dealer is willing they will have you take a ton of pics and/or video, ask for your VIN, and the mileage.

I’ve done this twice with different dealers. Both times they were true to the agreed amount over the phone/via email/text. Just be 100% up front with the condition of your trade.

Good luck!