• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Azkyrie6

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura TL, Acura MDX
Starting to think some of these reviewers are doing a disservice to prices for the rest of us. I love watching and reading all these articles , but now dealers are using them as justification for their ridiculous prices. Just had a dealer ( already on the list) justify their ADM by saying Motor trend has an article saying the average TS ADM is 10k and they are well under that. Also since most get 5k over for a CTR that this is reasonable. Not to wish financial distress on anyone here , but I’m starting to think an economic downturn is way past due.
Dollar collapse is just around the corner. With all the recent policies, inflation, wild spending, money printing, high interest rates and looming world conflict; a big awakening call is just around the corner.

Have some patience for the ITS and hopefully people don’t get too irresponsible with financing

moneypal

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S White
McGrath downtown Chicago reached out to me again on their black on black unit that has accessories on it.

Since I am roughly an hr away from their store, I wanted a quick pricing rundown before I wasted my time.
They refuse to do any sort of pricing discussions unless I am in their showroom. This isn’t the first McGrath dealership I’ve run across where they refuse to talk numbers over the phone

I told them to take me off their mailing/prospect list if they’re unable to accommodate.

I’ve bought a fair number of cars (at least 10) in the past and I’ve never had such basic difficulty buying a car. I can see why more and more people prefer autonation/Carvana/Carmax etc.

Disappointing all around especially from a “luxury” car maker. I’ve had better luck in my experiences with BMW dealers honestly.
I tried to buy a golf r from the VW dealership in downtown in December, and the guy refused to even confirm details about the car and the price until I was in the showroom, I told him I'm serious and I don't want to waste my time coming 45 in traffic from the suburbs. These Chicago dealers are all pricks.

Thomdabon

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec, WAITING: TEP 2024 TYPE-S
Can you PM me the details on your experience?

The only additional item that was listed on my quote was $681 for the Carter Protection Package (floor mats, trunk tray & wheel locks). I'm opposed to any mandatory packages and I will discuss with them further before purchase.

Mike
I bought my ITS from them and also only had the protection package mandatory

Sphinx

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Miata
Just contacted Radley Acura near Alexandria, VA and was told “the manufacturer is making them charge a $5k markup”. 😂
Was there earlier tonight and saw their demo (didn't have time to drive it), but they had a $5K ADM on it. I had a chance to get on their list earlier (supposedly at sticker), but decided to pass. Good thing I live out of state where dealers are more reasonable (sticker).

ronlp

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20 CTR, 02 S2K, 98-92-89 Prelude, 90 CRX, +6 other
FYI: if you want to update Acura of Tempe (AZ), I'll post my invoice here for the greater good of the community, haha.
Yes, there are a few (expected) fluff charges in there. They aren't very descriptive, but it's the typical-for-in-demand-hondas floor mats, cargo liner, wheel locks, splash guards, tint (not dark enough), some kind of paint protection, interior protection?, supposed coverages on wheel damage, fobs, and some other stuff.
They forgot to include the $2k deposit on there which has since been refunded.
Idk, overall the deal was pretty painless, and I was in and out in one hour, so I wasn't complaining about a few line items of add-ons when there are people looking at 10-20k ADM.
They said the 4 pre-orders they have will be sold like this and the following allocations will be +5k.

IMG_0527.jpeg

Liquid ITS 24

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2016 Honda Accord V6 6 Speed
FYI: if you want to update Acura of Tempe (AZ), I'll post my invoice here for the greater good of the community, haha.
Yes, there are a few (expected) fluff charges in there. They aren't very descriptive, but it's the typical-for-in-demand-hondas floor mats, cargo liner, wheel locks, splash guards, tint (not dark enough), some kind of paint protection, interior protection?, supposed coverages on wheel damage, fobs, and some other stuff.
They forgot to include the $2k deposit on there which has since been refunded.
Idk, overall the deal was pretty painless, and I was in and out in one hour, so I wasn't complaining about a few line items of add-ons when there are people looking at 10-20k ADM.
They said the 4 pre-orders they have will be sold like this and the following allocations will be +5k.

IMG_0527.jpeg
This was very helpful, thanks for posting!

NecroFIesh

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra & '07 S2000
This post isn't about dealer mark up but gives insight into the accessories package that many of you have seen on the new ITS...

When we got word that the Type-S was on the way, we also got word that we would be getting a demo package to go with the car. This is the same thing we get with every new model that comes out as a way for us to deck the car out with available accessories and promote the vehicle. The ITS demo package is the exact same for every dealer that accepts it. Same exact parts...

The demo package is an OPTION to every dealer and is completely up to them if they want to accept it or not. It obviously makes sense for the dealer to accept the package and in turn, make profit from the sale of the accessories once the vehicle is sold. The package isn't just sent to us from American Honda for free, we pay for it up front then recoup that on the back end. That's simple business...

We could have very well had a stock ITS on our show room floor, zero accessories and let it ride. In fact, ANY dealer could have. What a dealer chooses to do with the promotion and sale of their vehicles is up to them. I just wanted to post up and address concerns about the accessories side of this new car. The dealer mark up amount is completely up to them. Another can of worms of course....

-G

6-Speedio

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic Type R
I'm confused. I think I'm in line for an ITS, but I don't really know. I had to put the order in over the phone as I'm not in the US at the moment. He took my name and number and asked me color combo I wanted. But he wouldn't take a deposit, saying the dealer doesn't want to keep a deposit on the books for 2 years.

He told me I can call in every once in awhile to see how I'm moving along on the list. My question is: did I actually get a car? I'm not even concerned about when I get it. I'd assume mid 2025 at the earliest but may end up being well into 2026, which in either case works for me... I just want to know that I'm actually on the list but have nothing to show for it.

To add: it's one of the dealers that charges no markups, in Ohio. I was told there are about 23 people ahead of me.

What are your thoughts? Is there anything more I can do?

OP
OP
Integra23

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I'm confused. I think I'm in line for an ITS, but I don't really know. I had to put the order in over the phone as I'm not in the US at the moment. He took my name and number and asked me color combo I wanted. But he wouldn't take a deposit, saying the dealer doesn't want to keep a deposit on the books for 2 years.

He told me I can call in every once in awhile to see how I'm moving along on the list. My question is: did I actually get a car? I'm not even concerned about when I get it. I'd assume mid 2025 at the earliest but may end up being well into 2026, which in either case works for me... I just want to know that I'm actually on the list but have nothing to show for it.

To add: it's one of the dealers that charges no markups, in Ohio. I was told there are about 23 people ahead of me.

What are your thoughts? Is there anything more I can do?
Sounds like the dealer I'm working with. They are a great group and stick to their list. I'd say your inline to receive a car next year with only 20ish on the waiting list.

Liquid ITS 24

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2016 Honda Accord V6 6 Speed
Last edited:

6-Speedio

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic Type R
If that’s true, I’d fly down there, buy it and tell them to ship it
In California at under MSRP? Seems too good to be true, especially since it is wearing the $2000 optional wheels.

My Spidey sense is telling me they would pull a fast one on anyone looking to grab it, by forcing mandatory upgrades or something.... Though I'd love to be proven wrong