• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Jon Sibal's ITS Coupe.

Tony503

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Mazda3 Turbo, 13 FR-S, 03 RSX Type S
No tears can express how sad I am weā€™re not getting this. Not a fan of the color but if it was whiteā€¦

I also wonder what could have been had Acura used the 10th gen Civic coupe for an Integra instead of sticking with the 9th gen Civic based ILX

OP
OP
dadcab

dadcab

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Acura RDX PMC, 2017 Acura MDX Advance
I would imagine a coupe this size would have been under 3000 pounds. Not if it had the same power as the new ITS. Wow.

Understeer

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GTI
i don't know why people are so pressed for the coupe. Noone bought it when it was out and there are so many that keep asking for it. Those who bitched about it not being a coupe was never gonna buy it anyway.

JC-RH

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec Tech 6MT
Couldnā€™t agree more. These days, coupes are impracticalā€¦and thatā€™s coming from me that owned 3 out of my previous 5 cars were two doors.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Looks cool. Too bad it wouldn't sell if it existed

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
Not something I could use if it existed, so I wouldn't/couldn't buy it, but certainly something I like the look of!

Tw1stedlog1k

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M2 Competition (R.I.P.), ABP ITS
Not something I could use if it existed, so I wouldn't/couldn't buy it, but certainly something I like the look of!
I'm squarely in this camp. I think it looks great but I'm (unfortunately) at that stage in life where I need slightly more utility (read "4 doors"). I can acquiesce to 4 doors but I *need* to have a stick and some semblance of performance if I'm going to be driving regularly again.

Understeer

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GTI
oddly the e90 M3 sedan commands a decent premium over the e92 coupe so people are voting with their cash when it comes to door wars.

Tw1stedlog1k

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M2 Competition (R.I.P.), ABP ITS
Fxx and Gxx generation cars are also skewed 4 doors vs their 2 door counterparts. The people have spoken!

I'm a coupe person myself but if I HAD to choose, today, between a 2 door or 4 door as my only car, I'd go with the 4 door for utility and being able to, more easily, put kids in car seats.

Split it down the middle and get two cars šŸ˜„

Understeer

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GTI
Fxx and Gxx generation cars are also skewed 4 doors vs their 2 door counterparts. The people have spoken!

I'm a coupe person myself but if I HAD to choose, today, between a 2 door or 4 door as my only car, I'd go with the 4 door for utility and being able to, more easily, put kids in car seats.

Split it down the middle and get two cars šŸ˜„
honestly I always liked functional over style type of cars. If I could get a do it all car it would be the RS4 Avant, confirmed to be coming to the US due to the success of rs6 avant.

1681842414684.png

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
honestly I always liked functional over style type of cars. If I could get a do it all car it would be the RS4 Avant, confirmed to be coming to the US due to the success of rs6 avant.

1681842414684.png
I'd love an Avant but $$$$$