• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2008 S2000, 2013 Civic Si Sedan
$5k over on a CTR does make a compelling counter argument. but since most are actually MORE than that, the ITS starts to make sense again. Annoying times, these.

to me… $52k is a bit higher of a price that makes the value slightly less but the car itself still is a unique package that just can’t be gotten elsewhere at any price. although the price creeped a little higher, over an average period of ownership, it’s still a great choice.

I'm hoping that anyone who was really
holding out for this car still goes for it bc I believe it’s still such a good complete package. If y’all have better options for something then go for it … but it seems like the concept of value has changed across the boards.
Agreed. Just told my dealer that I'm still in.

CYBR808

First Name
Kai
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20/'23 Civic Type R
Same thoughts. Though I do want a 5 passenger vehicle, hatch, Manual transmission. I was okay with sub 50k and converting the car into a 5 passenger. Now on the fence , waiting to see what trade-in is on my Aspec. Not sure what else would meet these criterias.
Highest number I got was $42.6 for my Type R at Carmax. Most dealers when I was looking for the FL5 were capped at 40/41. I'd just do a quick online appraisal with them and use it against what is hopefully MSRP dealers who may try to lowball you when the time comes.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Highest number I got was $42.6 for my Type R at Carmax. Most dealers when I was looking for the FL5 were capped at 40/41. I'd just do a quick online appraisal with them and use it against what is hopefully MSRP dealers who may try to lowball you when the time comes.
I like what car and driver estimator gives me

Screenshot_20230504-113407.png

Liquid ITS 24

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2016 Honda Accord V6 6 Speed
Anyone know what a grey 2016 EX-L 2DR V6 manual with 63k miles would go for?

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Can't stomach it as I seeing these now...
Talk to your dealer if your still getting a ITS. Ask them what they would give you for trade-in. Then negotiate.

evanescent03

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Z06; '24 PWP ITS
Id rather get the new N for 33k. Drive the piss out of it for 3 years and trade in before falling apart.
decent plan. I haven’t ever seen an Elantra N actually for sale …. Seems like a fun car but probably too edgy of styling for me.

CYBR808

First Name
Kai
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20/'23 Civic Type R
Have we ever been officially told from Acura news that the ITS would be limited?

I was in the area so I decided to stop by a different Acura dealer who has 3 TLX Type S and 4 Integra A Specs. Called them out on how they sit when he told me it’s 20K over sticker lol and that it won’t even come with a badge number